Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

come on guys, let's just all agree that the Air Jordan 33 is the GOAT shoe.

I’ve been obsessing about picking these up for over a month but I keep buying the 36’s that keep dropping instead:lol:

DB537D80-89F4-40EB-B0A4-00A64E2FBD49.jpeg

The 33 SE were really really nice.. I still wear mine fairly often. The comfort was excellent and the “fast-fit” system worked much better than the regular 33s. I think the blue pair is the only colorway SE I don’t have.

I doubt it’s triple stack. Just stating it has both.

I’m def in on these day 1. The no full length zoom is a little annoying for me personally as I love that bag and the second forefoot.

Nice additions are the carbon plate being back and possibly the formula 23 foam although foam only cushion is kinda annoying as longevity just isn’t there when playing sports.

Over all I’m excited, def futuristic looking and a few nice additions and the one setback in taking away the full length zoom.

I doubt it’s triple stack. Just stating it has both.

I’m def in on these day 1. The no full length zoom is a little annoying for me personally as I love that bag and the second forefoot.

Nice additions are the carbon plate being back and possibly the formula 23 foam although foam only cushion is kinda annoying as longevity just isn’t there when playing sports.

Over all I’m excited, def futuristic looking and a few nice additions and the one setback in taking away the full length zoom.
so formula 23 is something like Lunarlon? then we are Fcked ! anyway, loving the Jumps' heel cushion, so I'm less enthusiastic about the 37 but the aesthetics are looking good so far.

Back
Top Bottom