Air max 720 2019 Thread

Trying to restrain on shoe purchases this year, so waiting on the right colorway to hit. How y'all think the sizing and comfort go?

Don't have my pair yet, but:

Secondhand--By all accounts they fit snug, but TTS. Plenty of toe-room with the usual nike-narrowness. Apparently the material on the AB cw is quite robust, and combined with the large air bag, that particular 720 is not very flexible (so you get a little heel slip and/or foot sliding forward). Future CWs appear to have a different upper, possibly more malleable.

I'm usually a EU 42.5 or 43 in Nikes and had to go with 43 in these. Could wear the 42.5 but they were slightly snug and I don't like that.

wide footer here...tried them on at niketown nyc, go tts imo ( yeezy 350v2/ 700 sizing ) if that helps at all. Also, super comfy- not boost, but a soft bouncy feeling.

wide footer here...tried them on at niketown nyc, go tts imo ( yeezy 350v2/ 700 sizing ) if that helps at all. Also, super comfy- not boost, but a soft bouncy feeling.
Not boost as in that awful bottoms out after a day of wear feeling?

(And I’m not saying boost is bad. But I think there are superior foams if you’re on your feet a lot and engage in more than average activity)

Went tts and they're definitely snug, but not uncomfortably so. No heel slippage which I think I would get with half size up.
Time will tell if the bubbles hold up, I can see the inner parts scuffing against each other a lot.
20190204_154202.jpg

Only qualm about these after wearing them all day today is the inside side can kinda dig in near your ankle if you're rolling your foot around at all. Anyone else experiencing?

Walking around is no problem but just playing around with my feet while sitting at work I noticed

Not getting that problem so far, but just tried driving in them and that wasn't much fun.
Did you go tts or up half a size?
Driving has gotta be a challenge in these hahaha

I went TTS and they fit perfect. I think I just have a sensitive spot on my feet near my ankle that lines up right where the collar padding lessens. Can't really do it without trying to so not worried. Walking in these is so insane

Love that it gives me an inch and a half extra height too lmao

ANYONe else excited for the undercover? Those are the nicest ones imo. Getting my girl into sneakers she loves the yellow and I’m tryna decide between black/ red

ANYONe else excited for the undercover? Those are the nicest ones imo. Getting my girl into sneakers she loves the yellow and I’m tryna decide between black/ red
Unless something really grabs my attention I'll probably wait a while to pick up another pair.. I'm thinking they'll do some 'premium' ones with leather (nike logic) or some special materials for the summer. Unless there's a putple/red.. Then I'm in.. Lol..

Back
Top Bottom