AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

Nah 9.5 MENS has been sold out since like 7-10 min after release time.....you sure you didn't purchase the women pair in a 9.5???

Yes, they are MENS ... lol. You should have tried a different browser or something. They still had 9.5 and below as of 15 minutes ago when I last checked.

Didn't know of anymore online spots that had my size so I just went ahead and order a pair off SNS for $155 shipped
I had to do the same. Undefeated had a few sizes, tried to cop after I took my SNKRS L and they hated on my credit cards.

Luckily SNS still had some pairs.

I dont know my sz anymore,I am a sz 10 in air max 1 and BW. 10.5 in everything else, I ordered a sz 10 should be fine right?????

Just got out of my meeting and rushed on to SNKRS to buy these only to see them sold out :sick: didn’t have the time to rush to Nike Lennox or call around so I bit the bullet and just bought them off of Flight Club :sick::sick: with shipping included I just dropped $50 over retail :sick::sick::smh:

6505AFD7-5595-4820-B988-18725FAABB94.png

‘93’s are finally getting the love they deserved all along. Bittersweet this morning but I’m content. Menthols :nthat:

Does anyone know if they are going to be releasing more colors of these or is this a special one time thing?

Just got out of my meeting and rushed on to SNKRS to buy these only to see them sold out :sick: didn’t have the time to rush to Nike Lennox or call around so I bit the bullet and just bought them off of Flight Club :sick::sick: with shipping included I just dropped $50 over retail :sick::sick::smh:

6505AFD7-5595-4820-B988-18725FAABB94.png

‘93’s are finally getting the love they deserved all along. Bittersweet this morning but I’m content. Menthols :nthat:

You should check Nike Lenox after work. I just came from there, and the employees were totally clueless that they even had them. There's absolutely no buzz for them, so I wouldn't be surprised if you can still find them there this weekend.

Nike lenox atl still got them? I should be up that way tomorrow if they're still there. Would cop both from nike but they're sold out in sz.10.

Nike lenox atl still got them? I should be up that way tomorrow if they're still there. Would cop both from nike but they're sold out in sz.10.

They had them as of 12:00 when I was there, and no one seemed to care. They didn't even have them on display. My guess is they'll still be there tomorrow.

Seems like the 180 is still available in my size. But 93’s sold out on snkrs. Good luck for those who copped.

I wish there was a code for sns to cop...I am being cheap only want to pay retail. Got busy at work and lost track of time and missed out on the snkrs drop

I wish there was a code for sns to cop...I am being cheap only want to pay retail. Got busy at work and lost track of time and missed out on the snkrs drop
i dont think their worldwide shipping is that expensive

You should check Nike Lenox after work. I just came from there, and the employees were totally clueless that they even had them. There's absolutely no buzz for them, so I wouldn't be surprised if you can still find them there this weekend.

Ahhhh. No way I could’ve made it on lunch and I want no parts of 85 N during rush hour. I’ll check tomorrow cause I’m thinking about doubling up. Thanks for the info.

Is that the cactus color or menthol releasing soon?

EDIT: Should have read above, mainly asked before it seemed like the Cactus was the "lesser" version of the blue tinted 93s I've seen around the way.

On my lunch break I called my local NikeTown, the guy said they have a lot of sizes and he could do a phone order.

I told him, let me call a couple of spots closer to me to see if they have them, then if they don’t, I’ll callback and do a phone order.

I callback NikeTown back to do a phone order because no stores near me has them, and the new guy who picks up says the can’t do phone orders for these....

Now I’m going to have to drive an hour in a half in rush hour traffic just to get them! Smh!

5D7DC0D1-DB2F-4D4A-9D35-57BBB77C6569.jpeg
I will do comparison pics soon.... overall Nike has done a lovely job and anyone who finds time to criticise this pair because of the airbubbl or the colour of the tic it’s not that deep guys it’s a well constructed shoe in my opinion Nike really went to work with these to see the quality just look at the sock liner.

Back
Top Bottom