AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

Went to my local sneaker shop. They dont have them yet. Asked the guy there and he said he didnt even know they were coming out today. He also said if theyre getting them today, their shipment should be coming in a few hours. What struck me though was that he said he wasnt even sure if theyre getting them in today. Im hoping they dont get them today instead of tomorrow since i have work.

Still looking for a 11.5. Extra butter canceled my order since they sold out.

here's one....sorry ^^
breaking them in around the house this eve....

airmax93onfeet.jpg

Oh and I got the iPhone 8 2 months ago..first time *purchasing* with the app on this phone ..had to enter my NDC password and then my CVV..hesitated on both..then was put in line thought I had no chance..thank god i copped

482800B3-D2E8-470B-8A95-2F43652DD299.jpeg

They have made the 2018 look a lot like the OG it’s a huge step in the right direction for Nike in terms of Revamping classic silhouettes here’s a pic of 2002/2014/2018

Is the swoosh color on the 2002 due to yellowing or was it just that off?

Notice the air max logo is all white they only introduced the AIR in blue to the 2002 menthol versions and later models

Making me learn today. I appreciate it buddy. Like the greenish on the newer color better on the past few retros to be honest. Can’t wait to have these in hand next week even though I won’t actually wear them until summer

Nice history in here. Good read. Wanted these on a whim but didn’t swing, hopefully no regrets.

EB12DDD4-AC59-4BBB-85E1-EF3D8AC25979.jpeg
When old meets new :smile:

Not bad. I feel like Nike did a decent job making close to the OG as possible.

If I had to choose over these with the AM 180 that just dropped with these. I would go with the 93’s. I’m still irked that the bubble on the 180 is the size of a skittle piece compared to the OG air bubble size.

Back
Top Bottom