AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

6E911059-E86D-4A34-9D56-1527C63FA54A.jpeg
Some pics of OGS appear to have dark blue and others resemble the dusty cactus tic

Last edited:
But i can hand on heart say before the retro versions the only 93 with the jade/green swoosh I ever see was the wmns Grape colourway

And I spoke to my pal and apparently these have done better stateside than europe

Last edited:
Copped from size. I decided i didnt want to take the chance and wait for my local shop to get em. Paid for 1-2 day shipping too. Hopefully since im in the states, it wont take too long to get here

Look at the price tag on them grapes though $120!!!. Today’s market that would be over $200 and Do you know the real reason why they will never release a identical replica to the OG with the big bubble,premium leather, like the good old days?? Because we would refuse to pay the prices and they will sit on the shelves and hit the outlets once again and Nike can’t afford that. That’s the real reason Nike has not made them identical they wouldn’t get their money back we see it countless times with Jordan premium releases they sit and sit because many of us refuse to pay the premiums

Last edited:
And believe me when I say this my older brother told me back in the day if you had a pair of 93s in 93/94 you were pretty much a rich kid.

Look at the price tag on them grapes though $120!!!. Today’s market that would be over $200 and Do you know the real reason why they will never release a identical replica to the OG with the big bubble,premium leather, like the good old days?? Because we would refuse to pay the prices and they will sit on the shelves and hit the outlets once again and Nike can’t afford that. That’s the real reason Nike has not made them identical they wouldn’t get their money back we see it countless times with Jordan premium releases they sit and sit because many of us refuse to pay the premiums

sorry, but you don't really believe nike couldn't sell a sneaker with the most premium high-end materials for $150?
productions costs alone vary a few $ max using poor or quality materials....

sorry, but you don't really believe nike couldn't sell a sneaker with the most premium high-end materials for $150?
A few $ is A LOT bro....

Companies usually fight for pennies during manufacturing....

That's a bit naive, dude.
It's a SIGNIFICANT investment to update molds and buy materials on the scale that Nike produces.
A $5 dollar increase in price to 1 yard of material can cascade into a company's bottomline being affected by millions of $ (extremely simplified explanation).
There's alot of financial modelling that goes behind material use beyond straight aesthetic or in-hand product quality - you have to find the balance between optimal profit margins and what you think the consumer base will buy into.

That's a bit naive, dude.
It's a SIGNIFICANT investment to update molds and buy materials on the scale that Nike produces.
A $5 dollar increase in price to 1 yard of material can cascade into a company's bottomline being affected by millions of $ (extremely simplified explanation).
There's alot of financial modelling that goes behind material use beyond straight aesthetic or in-hand product quality - you have to find the balance between optimal profit margins and what you think the consumer base will buy into.
This is so true I can’t agree enough

But honestly the GS 95 sole is a Airmax 93 sole and has been used for 23 years straight so I believe it’s something to do with the 95 GS model!!!!!! Maybe this is the reason why they made the bubble smaller!

Last edited:
It’s crazy that no one has the story or the intel on why Nike sized down on there 93 bubbles. Id love to know what happened to them!! and I don’t want to hear the excuse the bubble burst easily!! In my experience the 93 bubble was very robust and never went bang on me!

It’s crazy that no one has the story or the intel on why Nike sized down on there 93 bubbles. Id love to know what happened to them!! and I don’t want to hear the excuse the bubble burst easily!! In my experience the 93 bubble was very robust and never went bang on me!
I remember a while back someone claiming the change in air that is used in bubbles force nike to make the change. no clue how true that is. maybe with the 270 theres hope

Back
Top Bottom