Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

43qdlpi.jpg
TEAM JRose5
GIVE ME FIVE LAPS!!!
MAKE THAT 10!!!​

Quote:
If there is a Sneakers Anonymous, let me know -- I have a problem...

Feel you on that point Flint, and where I'm at I don't have a smidgen of the hookups like you do in Chi-Town.

Quote:
So which one of you ordered 4 pairs from Finish Line? I shipped those out the other day.
>:
mad.gif
2viimhl.jpg

- im sad, my sig is gone.
- anyone willing to buy me ezsupporter, i will gladly send you a pair of used retro low jordan taxi's
- and no, they arent beat, i just dont care for lows, and these have been sitting around the house lately collecting dust.

i ordered from finishline 2 weeks ago, they said they shipped out on the 17th, but the tracking # still has never been scanned by UPS, now they want me to wait 10 days while they try to find the package, im never ordering from finishline again...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Quote:
So which one of you ordered 4 pairs from Finish Line? I shipped those out the other day.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

anyword on any other colorways dropping for these?

FS: Fire Red V, sz 9.5 and 10 - $195/OBO
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $185 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $299
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $250

Sweet pair I will cop me a pair later this week, and will rock them with the black socks, yes I remember dem days yall.

Can someone please post the product and color code? I jst looked through the thread but didn't find it (unless its the same as the Eastbay product code). Thanks!
FS: Sz. 8.5 De La Low, Sz. 7.5 De La Hi, Sz. 8 Black Melvin, Sz. 8 Blue Avenger

Stupid question. How do they fit (comparing to Jordans, AF1, Dunks etc?)

Paix
c.

Quote:
Can someone please post the product and color code? I jst looked through the thread but didn't find it (unless its the same as the Eastbay product code). Thanks!

- dude look a few posts above.....read the code off of the box. 315065-001, you cant see that? not flaming but its right above you.

- anyone willing to buy me ezsupporter, i will gladly send you a pair of used retro low jordan taxi's
- and no, they arent beat, i just dont care for lows, and these have been sitting around the house lately collecting dust.

^^ thanks man. believe it or not - from that picture, it was difficult for me to make the numbers out
FS: Sz. 8.5 De La Low, Sz. 7.5 De La Hi, Sz. 8 Black Melvin, Sz. 8 Blue Avenger

They fit true and they fit like the foot, if that makes any sense. A very locked down fit with not much snug. Very comfortable and well worth the $110.
Quality Shots

To me they fit snug so I had to go up a half size. I guess it depends on the foot. I have wide feet so go figure :\
ohwell.gif
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's..F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

They fit small....get a size bigger than you normally would.
One-Hunit...

- JT

so much cake, you can call me the baker b, Golden State Warriors, all damn day with me.

smaller fit for me as well, but I stuck with my size, the padding in there is pretty puffuy, I expect it to loosen up over time.
FS: Fire Red V, sz 9.5 and 10 - $195/OBO
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $185 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $299
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $250

- i dont know what nike is doing nowadays i keep going up in sizes and i know my foot isnt growing....thats why i played it safe and ordered 2 different sizes, the problem is now that they've come in it seems like their both too small. even crazier than that is my 11.5 has more room than the 12.0 i ordered.
- another reason i know something with Nike is off is because while im a 11.0 and over the past 2 years have had to move up to 11.5 and the occasional 12.0 its not the length of the shoe thats too small but the width....or height because if i remove the sockliner its straight.

- i ordered 4 pair (2) 11.5 and (2) 12.0 and have only recieved (1) 11.5 and (1) 12.0 that are too small hopefully the next two that come will fit right. i know it sounds like a stretch but as fickle as their sizing has been as of late it might just happen, :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom