Air Max heads what's the name of this shoe? Pic included.

I'm about to put these on ebay and need to know the specific name of them. I've always been under the impression it was the AM 2000, but I think I sawa boxtag from them before and it was just labeled "Air Max".

Thanks for your help.

i thought those were 98's but on further searching looks like you are right with air max 2000. sort of hints at ZKIII.

The born on date for these was 06-11-00 so it's def from 2000. I found a pic online and the box just says Air Max like I remembered. So I guess theydon't really have a real name. Just a generic "we don't care what you call these shoes" name. lol

I think that's how AM's came out anyways. Just "Air Max" and you knew what year it was.

air max 2000, true. it's the only name i've ever seen it listed as, so it's most likely that on the box. your initial theory is right. damn, seeingthat reminds me how bad i need some yellow sunder max's.... and i missed out for 50 shipped
smh.gif

Just call Nike customer service and tell them the style/color number off the product tag. They'll give you the name, exact color description andclassification if need be.

Some very comfy shoes there. I still have the white mesh pair with silver heel. Would be a nice shoe to see retro one day.

Got the same ones. They have tuned air in the heel so I am pretty sure it's not just the "Air Max 2000". I always referred to them as the"Tuned Air Max", as they seem to be an updated version of the "Tuned Air Max" that came out the year before.

Not 100% sure on this, but if the production date is for June, that means they probably wouldn't have hit stores for a few months later, meaning theydebuted towards the end of 2000. This was about the same time Nike was dropping the Air Max Deluxe and a little bit before the Tubular Air ones. I could bewrong, but I don't think they were giving years to their Air Max's during this period.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Got the same ones. They have tuned air in the heel so I am pretty sure it's not just the "Air Max 2000". I always referred to them as the "Tuned Air Max", as they seem to be an updated version of the "Tuned Air Max" that came out the year before.

Not 100% sure on this, but if the production date is for June, that means they probably wouldn't have hit stores for a few months later, meaning they debuted towards the end of 2000. This was about the same time Nike was dropping the Air Max Deluxe and a little bit before the Tubular Air ones. I could be wrong, but I don't think they were giving years to their Air Max's during this period.
You are right that Nike didn't list the year in the model of the shoe. They only list the year on the label if it is a retro of a previousshoe.

abernja, it looks like they are Air Max 2000s. Some sites label them as such.

It is def just listed as "Air Max" on the box. I have the silver and red ones. And they are from 2000. The "Air Tuned Max" was the yearbefore. If I get to it I can post pics of the shoes and boxes.

Just refer to them as Air Max 2000, even though (as was mentioned) Nike did not put the year on it when released. What size are these? I had thewhite/silver/red pair and wore the soles off of them in high school. One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.

I want to know the name of this sneaker. I found this sneaker as "Air Max 2000" and I want to confirm if it really is that.
Please reply...
AirMax2000BlkYlw.jpg

Originally Posted by edgar12107

I want to know the name of this sneaker. I found this sneaker as "Air Max 2000" and I want to confirm if it really is that.
Please reply...
AirMax2000BlkYlw.jpg

Gravediggin' - But yes those were the same ones I posted. The name on the box is just Air Max, but they are indeed the AM 2000. That pair if pretty crispytoo.
pimp.gif

Clicking on this post reminded me I still have a pair of these kicking around somewhere buried in the stacks. Very eye-catching when the first dropped in thatmetallic greenish tint & brown (forgot the term right now) that the early FP1s & FP3s also had....

While comfy the ride could get a little hard if you're a bigger heavier guy altho the rear Air-Sole units (Tn air, if I'm not mistaken) held up well

Back
Top Bottom