**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

dude you got your money back and plus knowing him personally for over 7 years, he is a fore father is the resell game buddy, he was most likely trying to get your shoe and thats why it took so long. i haven't even spoken to dude since black V's, and i'll still vouch. kisses.
Resell game that sounds like fun.

And I'm not your buddy, pal.

nike-court-force-air-max-3.jpg

what are these inspired by? the colorway is real familiar, but i just can't picture the shoe.

^^^yup
any have any info on these. seen on another forum that they were supposed 2 be AM inspired also

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

are these released in stores too?

seriously can we get some info on this?

no joke. anyone?

ill go with a yes because i saw them at my local athletes foot today.

i tried on the last pair, size 9.5 which is my normal size but my small toe was rubbing so i'll pick up a 10 off of shoejocky. never had a problem withthat site either. heads up to anyone whos getting them online, they run a little tight imo

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

nike-court-force-air-max-3.jpg

what are these inspired by? the colorway is real familiar, but i just can't picture the shoe.
womens am 90. infared and neon court forces are gonna be the first court forces for me

I must be the only person that ain't feelin' the neons. I just can't get with the black midsole.
But those woman am90 inspired joints...I get those and I'm done!

HOLLA!!!

^ US exclussives ? Some stores here in Toronto have em already, and others will get it by the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom