**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Anymore working NDC codes?

2CABIN4LIFE is still good for 20% off
Almost makes me want to cop another 3 pairs
devil.gif

copped two pairs

these will be fire with a clean pair of jeans and a black shirt.

Neons > infrareds IMO

the 90s' red dont "pop" as much as these 95s.... finally got it on NDC for free shipping - 68$ gift card i had.
worst case scenario, if i dont like it ill jsut return it at a local nike outlet for my $ back. hopefully theyll still be there after i get my pairs, i mightcop more.... lol

*edit* dang it ^ for the discount code, so i ordered two more pairs with the code and free shipping, and i think ill return thefirst two pairs. jumped on thegun too quick sigh...

smh.gif
at me. I ordered a pair from Proper in CA for ~$105...how do I return them? I want the Neons, but that is $50 that I could've saved!
mad.gif

these fit big, i was able to grab an 11.5 in the infrareds and I wear a 12-13 regularly. So comfy and they look nice with a light pair of jeans.

Got them, thanks for the discount code. Def helped. I was gonna get 2 pairs, but I'm not gonna wear them enough that they'll get ruined and ill need abackup. Would have been a waste even at a chaeaper price.

Apparently you have to spend 125 for the code to work now, so you cant just grab these and use the code. damn

*Edit* So, i figured the hell with it and just ordered a 2nd pair so i could use the code, also You can use FSLK8 along with 2CABIN4LIFE for Free Shipping ontop of the 20% off. Ill probably just let the 2nd pair go for a reasonable price for someone, i dont really see myself needing 2 pairs.

I bought a size 10 in mine, and they fit very big on me. I'm probably gonna look for someone to trade their 9.5's for my 10's.
nerd.gif

just picked up the neons down in soho....i've gotta say that these are very
pimp.gif
and i might have to get another pair eventually once the rest of the mainstores get 'em. i think if the grey part of the toe box was suede it would have made this shoe even crazier but they are still
pimp.gif
nonetheless!

copped both the neons and the 97s...to go with my infas and am 1s....looks like im collecting these...but all i want from the rest of these are the bws

I was all over this thread before, but other shoes got my attention. I was on Fordham today and saw the Neon pair. Immediate Coppage!

Now I want a couple more.

since i can't edit my comment these shoes are sooo comfy. In my opinion these run a lil big similar to af1s. Get your true to size and you feet will besnug yet very very comfy

Back
Top Bottom