Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

My tracking hasnt budged in three days? WTH?

Like I said man, never again.  I used to be the first person to jump on and defend these guys in legit checks, etc. because I'd been dealing with them since like 98 when they started as Shoe Trends.  Rarely had an issue with them, and when I did, they were always great about making it right.  No idea what's going on with this new ownership, but I've given them several chances and it's always something with them.  From here on out, my response to questions about them will be "their products are legit, but order at your own risk."

Peace, 
   J

My tracking hasnt budged in three days? WTH?

Like I said man, never again.  I used to be the first person to jump on and defend these guys in legit checks, etc. because I'd been dealing with them since like 98 when they started as Shoe Trends.  Rarely had an issue with them, and when I did, they were always great about making it right.  No idea what's going on with this new ownership, but I've given them several chances and it's always something with them.  From here on out, my response to questions about them will be "their products are legit, but order at your own risk."

Peace, 
   J

Good news... damn tracking finally shows they WILL arrive tomorrow.

Pics coming fellas...

FINALLY...

Any Movement on your end J? You ordered before me I think right?

Pics coming fellas...

FINALLY...

Pics coming fellas...

FINALLY...

After I emailed them a very -ahem- short note, they magically went out that afternoon.  As of 8 last night, they were in Chicago, which means I should have them today or tomorrow.  I'll be SO glad when they get here, and I'm done with DSS for good.  Also have a couple of customization ideas I want to try so I can break up some of that red, haha.

Peace,
   J

Pics coming fellas...

FINALLY...

After I emailed them a very -ahem- short note, they magically went out that afternoon.  As of 8 last night, they were in Chicago, which means I should have them today or tomorrow.  I'll be SO glad when they get here, and I'm done with DSS for good.  Also have a couple of customization ideas I want to try so I can break up some of that red, haha.

Peace,
   J

Hey J... did yours get in yet?

I got mine Saturday.... I wont say it was well worth the wait....since I waited so damn long.... but I def. cant wait to rock them. (No pun intended)

I got mine Saturday.... I wont say it was well worth the wait....since I waited so damn long.... but I def. cant wait to rock them. (No pun intended)

Yeah, I got mine in on Friday, but have been away from my computer.  Very happy with them, just wish they had been here 3 weeks ago, lol.  I've got some customizations to make in a day or 2.  I'll try to post up pics when they're finished.

Peace,  
   J

Yeah, I got mine in on Friday, but have been away from my computer.  Very happy with them, just wish they had been here 3 weeks ago, lol.  I've got some customizations to make in a day or 2.  I'll try to post up pics when they're finished.

Peace,  
   J

Well guys, here's the finished custom job.  Couldn't roll with all that solid red, so I grabbed some white AJXI laces and had my buddy splat up the midsole like the AM2011.  Let me know what you think.

Peace, 
   J

rr8v0p.jpg

Well guys, here's the finished custom job.  Couldn't roll with all that solid red, so I grabbed some white AJXI laces and had my buddy splat up the midsole like the AM2011.  Let me know what you think.

Peace, 
   J

rr8v0p.jpg

Good Stuff J... I prefer the all red.. but I like the way you broke up the red....

Thanks Rock.  Understand the appreciation for the mono-chrome color blocking, I just couldn't do it.  Wanted to make sure I kept the overall flow of the shoe, and went with a style that had been used by other Nikes with the same midsoles.  Wore em when I went shopping tonight (trying to test the paint), and some dude at IKEA wigged out about them while we were in line, haha.  Looks like I did an alright job.

Also, there's a new colorway on Eastbay that I haven't seen mentioned.  It's a regular shiny black leather with some Imperial Purple hints.  I didn't care for it too much.  Still waiting on the grey/oranges to go on sale.

Peace,
   J

Good Stuff J... I prefer the all red.. but I like the way you broke up the red....

Thanks Rock.  Understand the appreciation for the mono-chrome color blocking, I just couldn't do it.  Wanted to make sure I kept the overall flow of the shoe, and went with a style that had been used by other Nikes with the same midsoles.  Wore em when I went shopping tonight (trying to test the paint), and some dude at IKEA wigged out about them while we were in line, haha.  Looks like I did an alright job.

Also, there's a new colorway on Eastbay that I haven't seen mentioned.  It's a regular shiny black leather with some Imperial Purple hints.  I didn't care for it too much.  Still waiting on the grey/oranges to go on sale.

Peace,
   J

Back
Top Bottom