Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Talk about irritated.....

I got a response saying they'd ship Wednesday..... then Friday.... and checked tracking todayand aint %!# been sent or changed.

Yes... I dont care what their Customer Service has been with anyone else.... I appreciate the responses but the shipping delays are pure poo poo

I just went to Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens and saw the last 4 colorways off the Air max Junior for $119 flat.  718 739 1578

I just went to Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens and saw the last 4 colorways off the Air max Junior for $119 flat.  718 739 1578

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I got a response saying they'd ship Wednesday..... then Friday.... and checked tracking todayand aint %!# been sent or changed.

Yes... I dont care what their Customer Service has been with anyone else.... I appreciate the responses but the shipping delays are pure poo poo

THIS!!

Peace, 
   J

THIS!!

Peace, 
   J

Any on foot pictures of the Red Jr's? Would really like to see how they look. Not sure if I should cop. Need to see more pictures.

Any on foot pictures of the Red Jr's? Would really like to see how they look. Not sure if I should cop. Need to see more pictures.

J Shortt...

Got a follow up email from DSS today... was told to check tracking and as it stands its working now.

Negative part is I STILL have to wait until the 8th of Dec... lol

I would have hoped I could get a faster shipping method after all this time.

But at least its finally coming.

J Shortt...

Got a follow up email from DSS today... was told to check tracking and as it stands its working now.

Its almost as if they sent them out and said sell at your leisure....and to DSS bojangle at your leisure.

Its almost as if they sent them out and said sell at your leisure....and to DSS bojangle at your leisure.

J Shortt...

Happy for you, but I still got nothing, lol.  Sounds like I need to raise some hell with them.  I'll give it til tomorrow to see if my tracker activates, and then I'm going in.

Peace,
   J

J Shortt...

Happy for you, but I still got nothing, lol.  Sounds like I need to raise some hell with them.  I'll give it til tomorrow to see if my tracker activates, and then I'm going in.

Peace,
   J

Damn shame son.

I hope I dont have a box of rocks appear...

Finally got a tracking update!  Hallelujah!  Holy $#!+...where's the tylenol?

Peace,
    J

Damn shame son.

I hope I dont have a box of rocks appear...

Finally got a tracking update!  Hallelujah!  Holy $#!+...where's the tylenol?

Peace,
    J

Back
Top Bottom