Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

SMH @ $160

30t6p3b.gif
 guess i'll play the waiting game

they got da 360 air bubble...what you expected?
laugh.gif
yea and as bad as this sounds 160 is a good price..its a air max 360 mid while the "low" air max 2011 is 160 also..and they are Griffeys which means they could have tacked on 5-10 more bucks for that..idk tho ill just hope these go on sale sooner than later

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

SMH @ $160

30t6p3b.gif
 guess i'll play the waiting game

they got da 360 air bubble...what you expected?
laugh.gif
yea and as bad as this sounds 160 is a good price..its a air max 360 mid while the "low" air max 2011 is 160 also..and they are Griffeys which means they could have tacked on 5-10 more bucks for that..idk tho ill just hope these go on sale sooner than later

i think they will, i think they are too much of a "tweener" or hybrid for alot people to willing drop 160 plus on. 1/2 cents sold at retail cause they are a special case, but even after the royal people learned their lesson and played the waiting game.

i think they will, i think they are too much of a "tweener" or hybrid for alot people to willing drop 160 plus on. 1/2 cents sold at retail cause they are a special case, but even after the royal people learned their lesson and played the waiting game.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I don't think many shops are going to be getting the red colorway...the other wider released colorways will likely be at outlets or on sale eventually I'm sure. 

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I don't think many shops are going to be getting the red colorway...the other wider released colorways will likely be at outlets or on sale eventually I'm sure. 

andfattoo these are very comfortable and are not heavy at all

SinnerP nah they dont feel chunky yea i think da 360 make em look like dat

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?

Back
Top Bottom