Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

pics in eastbay blog of the neons look so nice..i was thinkin about the dunkmans but im sure i like these more than those space shoes..only thing is that ive been only getting griffeys besides one pair of lebrons but whats wrong with that?

pics in eastbay blog of the neons look so nice..i was thinkin about the dunkmans but im sure i like these more than those space shoes..only thing is that ive been only getting griffeys besides one pair of lebrons but whats wrong with that?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

andfattoo these are very comfortable and are not heavy at all

SinnerP nah they dont feel chunky yea i think da 360 make em look like dat
do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?
For gym training I guess but I wouldn't do squats on them
I'll pop a squat on them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

andfattoo these are very comfortable and are not heavy at all

SinnerP nah they dont feel chunky yea i think da 360 make em look like dat
do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?
For gym training I guess but I wouldn't do squats on them
I'll pop a squat on them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Well, I know what sneakers I'll be stocking up on for the fall after seeing these sample pics on Ebay...
These need black laces immediately!
My bad if it was mentioned but can anybody tell me when these are dropping?

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Well, I know what sneakers I'll be stocking up on for the fall after seeing these sample pics on Ebay...
These need black laces immediately!
My bad if it was mentioned but can anybody tell me when these are dropping?

i hate fusions like no offense but damn somthing are not ment to go with each other like :small !#### and big $@*%%: fat *@#!%*$ and skinny dudes lol

i hate fusions like no offense but damn somthing are not ment to go with each other like :small !#### and big $@*%%: fat *@#!%*$ and skinny dudes lol

Just a head's up, looks like the black/reds are slowly starting to disappear at retail. After mulling it over, stopped in my FTL yesterday and asked for my size (12). They were gone. Said they only had a few sizes left. Maybe these are selling better than first thought?

Peace,
J

Just a head's up, looks like the black/reds are slowly starting to disappear at retail. After mulling it over, stopped in my FTL yesterday and asked for my size (12). They were gone. Said they only had a few sizes left. Maybe these are selling better than first thought?

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J
thanks for lettin us know..im waiting for the emerald colorway so im sure those will be selling just as well if not better than the black/red so thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J
thanks for lettin us know..im waiting for the emerald colorway so im sure those will be selling just as well if not better than the black/red so thanks for the heads up

these have been selling really well...i dunno why anyone would think otherwise..griffey line got da juice right now.

Back
Top Bottom