Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

The Penny II is my favorite non Jordan Shoe ever. I remember getting the black/royal colorway my sophomore year in high school. I loved them, and have beenwaiting so long for them to come back. However, if Nike screws with the air bubble, and the bubbles look like that of the recent penny iv retro, and the 07Penny I's, I will not buy, plain and simple. The shoe will not look right at all with a miniscule air bubble. Period

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ not that i dont believe u cuz i see cb34s for cheap... i think i saw it for 75 in nyc... but other basketball kix i have yet to see go on sale are the black flightposites and silver foams... and when i mean sale i mean less than a 100... and add the pippens to that list too... i know its still new but if nters can get it for 50 at a outlet im definitely not paying over a 100 for em...

the silver foams had some hype behind them though because they came out nomore than 5 years ago and after everyone was seen with them people wanted them more.Black flights have gone on sale just not greatly. Ive seen 140 and im sure if they arent on sale they are still around. I think it is all about your area. InNYC im hearing these will sell quickly in the bronx, dont know if its true but i guess so since they seem to eat up basketball retroes. Other boroughs howeverthese will sit at many chains and soon enough the mom and pop stores.

I hate when people complain when a shoe is retroed. I didn't get to buy any Penny's back in the day because I was too young.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Maybe a bit soon to ask:

Has anyone been able to compare the sizing on the OG with the sizing on the Retro?

The guy that posted the big pic in the last thread said they run half size small, which is what the OG's did.

I only read the first page, so if it's true these are coming out in the Winter, that will be perfect timing for me.

Man i can not wait to get my hands on these. Nike is doing a great job with the retro basketball shoes. I mean Penny II's you cant get much better. I cantwait

Are you kidding me? 01/2009?

Why? Why in the hell are you doing this to us Nike? You said you were going to retro them in 05, then 06, and then 07 and now 08? Is this how you treat us?

I'm sick of this crap, I'm sick of this and I'm pissed off! I need these now, not 2009, not 2010 NOW!!!!!

Get it done, get these shoes out already, jesus Christ.

-Jacob

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

just called my footlocker. said I can buy tomorrow.
eek.gif
hmmmm.........................
devil.gif

those black and royals are tuff but it does seem as tho those white based ones are lacking something at least the 3m oval I think.

End of August on initial shipments.

Expect a multitude of colorways, two OG and two new ones for sure, as I'm told.

Peace.

Couple pairs of Black/Royal for me...

Brings back some 4th/5th grade memories.

any clue on how much these will cost. im hoping, i dont remember what they retailed at back then. anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom