Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ANYONE'S EASTBAY ORDERS CHANGE STATUS YET?

How did you get to order them on Eastbay?

Can someone give me the Eastbay product # please?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN CLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! GOTTTTAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

eventually Nike has to release the atlantics

I mean we've been begging for years on Niketalk for the Black/Blue Penny's to come out lol, I remember someone made an online petition....

pimp.gif
FIRE

I'm so amped for those. All colorways are copped at retail.

Can someone edit the title of thise post?

wait..

you can only back order on east bay?

so what if you didnt.. would they sitll have them on release date?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

wait..

you can only back order on east bay?

so what if you didnt.. would they sitll have them on release date?
Yes they would still be available.

My question is, did anyone backordered these with a code off eastbay.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

size 15 on pickyourshoes.com...that's the only size left lol

eek.gif

Glad I was able to scoop mine - Hope they ship out tomm. for those of us who did 2day air.

No way these are available in 3-4months for 69.99$ or 89.99$. Theyll be gone forever by the time the whites come out.

dont hold your breath. Not every one is a fan like some of niketalk is. Just look at 8/10 releases niketalk hyped up. Salecity in a few months

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

size 15 on pickyourshoes.com...that's the only size left lol

eek.gif

Glad I was able to scoop mine - Hope they ship out tomm. for those of us who did 2day air.

No way these are available in 3-4months for 69.99$ or 89.99$. Theyll be gone forever by the time the whites come out.

laugh.gif
@ that statement. Not too many cats outside of NT are checking forthese kicks like that. The same thing was said about the ZF 95s and Barkleys and both of these kicks went on sale. These will sit and these will go on saleand it won't shock me to see these make it to the outlets as did the previous Pennys.

^he speaks the truth...I thought the lime foams would be all gone but they're still sitting around in Dr Jays and Jimmy jazz on sale...very unexpectedresults

picked mine up at modells on 86th & 5th in brooklyn yesterday. man i love these shoes. love them with all of my heart.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

^he speaks the truth...I thought the lime foams would be all gone but they're still sitting around in Dr Jays and Jimmy jazz on sale...very unexpected results
at the same exact time you have to think about colorways .. theses will sell more because its more popular than rockin lime green

yo my man. The black/royal and white pennys drops on Sept 27,not Oct. I checked the release date at work. Imma get prob 2 in my size and another in like a 10

Back
Top Bottom