Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

^^^^ thanks for the link to the coupon codes... but do they have the pennys on line? i aint having any luck finding them

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

^^^^ thanks for the link to the coupon codes... but do they have the pennys on line? i aint having any luck finding them

they didn't sell them on eastbay, FL, FA online, etc..., people who purchased it from Eastbay had to phone in an order. NDC had them on their site lastsaturday and sold out quick..restocked in the middle of the week and sold out quick again. i hate to but but ebay might be your best chance to get theseonline.

^^^^thanks for the info.. and is citysole legit...

and SMH at myself.. my shoe game has fallen off ... this is what happens when you dont pay attention to NT like I should... lol.. im slippin in my older age.

lol yea man citysole is legit...you can start slipping after this year. But for these last couple months you gotta go strong. lol.

any 9.5 sizes left around sf or hillsdale? bought two size 9s yesterday but didn't realized they fit kinda tight until i got home. are most peoplerecommending a half size up on these?

Originally Posted by JC5123

copped a pair off eastbay last night at midnight

went to dayton mall footlocker this morn, got there at 930 w/ only 2 cats in line. grabbed the only 10.5 but unfortunatley no f&f, oh well

ill pay retail all day for this shoe, nike came correct.
no you didn't, I went at 11 and got the last 10.5...I should've been in line with you guys but I had a neighbor I had to do something moreimportant for.

It felt like god was holding that pair for me, the dude originally said 10 was the biggest until he went back to the back and found 1 last 10.5
pimp.gif

I was so excited I actually broke all my rules and wore them last night to the movies, AND I'm gonna wear them again to class tuesday...I feel so wrong butit feels so right
happy.gif

you live in dayton too?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

So today I went past the FA in my area...saw the peny's there on display....I asked dude if they were excluded, he was like "yea, but if you really want them I will give it to you wit the discount..." at that point I went to the AT&T spot two stores down....then circled backed and copped. I couldn't pass that up. He also said they were not moving like they thought they were...oh well if its like they said it is, for the next 50% imma snatch up the second pair...and trust every spot has these, they will be on sale eventually. I have been to at least 5 major retailers and 5 mom and pop spots that have these...they will be around for a while...nyc heads be patient
where's the F.A you were at?

Originally Posted by heathunter881

any 9.5 sizes left around sf or hillsdale? bought two size 9s yesterday but didn't realized they fit kinda tight until i got home. are most people recommending a half size up on these?
YES!

eda257376be465adc8a3009a07db24406b5345c.jpg

Man what time does footlocker open? Or maybe they're just not answering the phones? I hate bad customer service, it's about to make me pass.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by JC5123

copped a pair off eastbay last night at midnight

went to dayton mall footlocker this morn, got there at 930 w/ only 2 cats in line. grabbed the only 10.5 but unfortunatley no f&f, oh well

ill pay retail all day for this shoe, nike came correct.
no you didn't, I went at 11 and got the last 10.5...I should've been in line with you guys but I had a neighbor I had to do something more important for.

It felt like god was holding that pair for me, the dude originally said 10 was the biggest until he went back to the back and found 1 last 10.5
pimp.gif

I was so excited I actually broke all my rules and wore them last night to the movies, AND I'm gonna wear them again to class tuesday...I feel so wrong but it feels so right
happy.gif

you live in dayton too?

yea bro i live in dayton too. thats kinda messed up cause when we walked in dude working asked us what size, i said 10.5 and this other cat a 13. he juststarted laughing like $%+

those are the last 2 biggest sizes ya'll "lucky" cause anything left is a 10 or under. maybe he should pay a lil better attention to hisinventory
laugh.gif
but he was a cool cat, i sat there

and bs'd for a min while i was waiting on the gay bank to stop playing wit my money and make my card go through.
roll.gif

what part of dyt u from, and i'd say theres less then 10 ppl in the city with these awesome awesome shoes

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

does champs or footlocker at queens center let you use the f & f?
talk to the cute chick with the glasses that works at footlocker
pimp.gif
....if she's not there, I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif
...go ahead and give it a shot with the other employees tho

Bought my second pair yesterday

I just wanna thank all the NT'ers who said that the pennys arent on the excluded list and to keep trying places with the FnF discount. I got them at the FLin deptford, nj today for 98, and took back the ones i bought for retail yesterday. Good job guys.

Back
Top Bottom