air randy back? starting light

Originally Posted by heat23

air-randy who?

by the way............we've been back for like almost 2 weeks

wink.gif
welcome back ----hope to see lots of pics....soon

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

yeah i said that back in the Rising sun XII's post but he wont come back as hard as he used to... Air Randy was the best thing smoking as far a sneaker news & early pics for a while...

lmfao at your avy
laugh.gif

glad to see him back. i dont cop from him, i just appreciate the heads up info he passes on to NT.

now if only snuggles resurfaces as well. damn i miss them kitchen-table shots of upcoming releases.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

btw he's back! for the meantime...
smile.gif

There was once a post on NT a year ago

of someone comparing a pair of

Jordan XXIII from Footlockers and a pair from Air-Randy.

They were different quality, color shade, and stitching wise.

The CD that came with the XXIII were different too.

With that said,

im not so sure about Air-Randy.......
^Heard the same thing

Originally Posted by jordan5

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

smile.gif

With that said,

^Heard the same thing
That was marqueesole

smile.gif

With that said,

^Heard the same thing

I remember that very well actually. The shoes length was different also, and so what the thickness of the tounge.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

smile.gif

hop off buddy lol
lmao!! hahaha .. anyways, i want those true blues!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

smile.gif

With that said,

^Heard the same thing

I remember that very well actually. The shoes length was different also, and so what the thickness of the tounge.
You all must not remember it very well because that was marqueesole not air randy.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

smile.gif

With that said,

^Heard the same thing

If you're talking about the dude that put an nike air insole in a pair of xx3's and if you really remember it "very well", you would'veremember that dude was PROVEN to be a fraud and was exposed by the evidence that he himself posted (emails, pix etc).

The "thickness of the tounge" pair was NOT air-randy's

air randy had disappeared when the thick tongue 23s had dropped on the early sites

but it was marqueesole

I'm new in this message board. But I would like to tell everyone don't buy from air randy!!!! He send me a pair B-Grade TB III with dirty laces. I willpost the picture tomorrow. Before I made purchase, there is super fast email, after i received the shoes from him with big problems, there's no respond atall. He's SUCK!!!!! Right now, this ahole with no web-site, and I have no idea how to make complaint on?? What if he don't do exchange for me , I willfile complaint thru paypal. EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

^ liar.. shm

ah! i believe you re one of his co-worker or promoter!!! (NTers, check out his post history..... you'll find out the hints)
And why you keep advertising his new arrival shoes with price??? Band up this ahole randy and his promoters.
I'll tell everyone what kind of biz you guys running. B-Grade shoes with ridiculous price.

Back
Top Bottom