Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I find funny is people calling the shoes "fake" just because the shoes show blemishes. Even the XI's you cop at Footlocker will have these. I'm all for expensive footwear to be among the highest quality, but the reality that in recent years quality has been declining in all of Nike and Jordan. 

30t6p3b.gif

The fake sneakers, the petitions, the snitching, the posting of his info. This situation is just all bad on all sides.

Copped some concords from him and they looked pretty legit. I'll wait for the official release and compare

real life...

hasnt this website/this dude been selling jordans for a long time?

why is it till now hes getting "caught up"

Maybe I'm just ignorant cause I don't waste my life and money on slave made peaces of leather for my feet, but some of you dudes sound real salty 
roll.gif

Some you sound like my girl when she goes out and sees chics rockin H&M shoes.

-The Juice

yall fools should b protesting jordans for the garbage quality nd increased prices.

ive never dealt with AR but i highly doubt he can be worse than jordan

air randy>> jordan

dead serious.

btw i still cop jordans, cant help it, been addicted since a %%+%% was in elementary.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Yeah, I need that Marquee question answered too. 
My friend got a pair of XIs a little while back that are legit and pretty clean. Anyone have any stories themselves of fake or b-grade pairs? 
nerd.gif

Ive heard from multiple people that MS gets his stuff (idk if all,or just some) from ARandy.....i cant confirm...but Im sure someone in here can shed some light

Originally Posted by FourReal

hmmm.... and he has a facebook
i just found out right now i say we shut hes facebook also

Over here.....

grin.gif

- hmm....

UGRENT MSG (5) ....
WE HAD JUST DEPOSITED ANOTHER $100,000USD BACK TO OUR PAYPAL FOR REFUND PURPOSE !!!!!
WE WILL 100% REFUND ALL BUYER'S $$$$$
PAYPAL HAD INFORM US THE TRANSFER NEED ABOUT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS IN ORDER TO GET IT ACTIVE .... THEREFORE KINDLY ALLOW US TO WORK OUT THE REFUND ISSUE FOR ALL !!!
EVENTOUGH, OUR SITE BEING HACKED FOR THE MOMENT, BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP US TO COME BACK I...N THIS GAME !
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SORRY FOR ALL THE ISSUE FOR THIS MOMENT, BUT WE WILL TOOK IT AS AN EXPERIENCE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER HIGHER LEVEL FOR OUR FANS AND SITE LOVERS .....
HATERS .... YOU WILL SEE WHAT'S OUR NEXT PLAN SOON ......
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY

UGRENT MSG TO ALL (4) ...
WE HAD ALREADY REFUND $56,000USD UP TO 45% OF OUR ORDERS DURING THE LAST 2 TO 3 DAYS ...
IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, NO WORRY !!!!
( BECOZ WE ARE STILL EXECUTING ON THE REFUND AND YOURS SHOULD BE DONE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS !! )
FOR THOSE WHO PLACE THE ORDER ON / AFTER 25TH AND DIDNT RECEIVED THE TRACKING #, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCEL AND YOU WILL HAVE Y...OUR $$ BACK !!
AIR RANDY WILL NOT TAKE ANY SINGLE PENNY FROM ALL BUYERS ... WE COME HERE TO DO BUSINESS AND NO DIRTY %%#% FOR US !!!
KINDLY ALLOW US TO PROCESS AND DEPOSITE MORE $$$ BACK TO OUR PAYPAL IN ORDER FOR US TO EXECUTE ALL BUYER'S REFUND !!!
WE DO GUARANTEE EITHER YOU HAVE YOUR SHOES ( AUTHENTIC ) OR 100% FULL REFUND IN THIS SITUATION !
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS ISSUE THAT WE ARE ALL FACING NOW AND WE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL BUYERS ASAP !!
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY

....Air Randy just posted a "come at me bros" 
laugh.gif

Damn.. Now he is gonna be after Zyzz #2..

He got goons.. Just by the way he got connections and how much money he gets... its a wrap Zyzz...... he got a price on ur head now homie. You dun #!+**+ UP.

I read the first page and other than OP complaining for no apparent reason, why should this site be shut down?

How bout this...

Stop thinking you're the cool kid by buying shoes two months before they release and paying ridiculous prices, and instead just purchase them from a store on release day for retail price.

the people actually getting butt hurt by Randy selling b grades are lames who need to go out and get some P..

honestly you are knocking someones hustle wihch is legit and your "love" for the game has nothing to do with this..... nike should be the ones with petitions and stuff... this is NT the place where we buy kicks and discuss random stuff...

we dont knock another mans hustle because " i aint eating"

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FourReal

hmmm.... and he has a facebook
i just found out right now i say we shut hes facebook also

Over here.....

grin.gif
i said it a few pages ago, just click report page and shut that down too

o didn't know till know
just to let you know you know he has a niketale account also you know that right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Yeah, I need that Marquee question answered too. 
My friend got a pair of XIs a little while back that are legit and pretty clean. Anyone have any stories themselves of fake or b-grade pairs? 
nerd.gif

Real life....Your friend huh

im just gonna leave this here. (hopefully this hasnt been posted in this thread)

i will never purchase any kicks from any of these sites.

he has a niketalk account? sweet good for him

tell him to come to Australia and find me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yall fools should b protesting jordans for the garbage quality nd increased prices.

ive never dealt with AR but i highly doubt he can be worse than jordan

air randy>> jordan

dead serious.

btw i still cop jordans, cant help it, been addicted since a %%+%% was in elementary.
That's what I'm saying. I'm not defending Air Randy because I don't really know the situation, but how come people don't protest for better quality Jordans? I got the Black Cement 3s and I don't even want them anymore
30t6p3b.gif
And they're one of my favorite Jordans of all time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom