Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

he has a niketalk account? sweet good for him

tell him to come to Australia and find me
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i thought you was an american since you have calvin johnson as your avy 

Originally Posted by FourReal

roll.gif
laugh.gif
naw homie im from Australia

good day mate

Originally Posted by leothegod

im just gonna leave this here. (hopefully this hasnt been posted in this thread)

i will never purchase any kicks from any of these sites.

This video has literally changed my mind good post

First opinion :Who cares let him make his money

Second opinion after watching vid:  Dude is selling his fake shoes as real....for double the price...just to get them early....yet he is claiming they are real....not only are they not real but they are far inferior quality.  Dude ripped the sole off with his bare hands.  This is an elaborate scam and he deserves to be shut down.

...idk man, ive been here a very long time and have never trusted ANY of those websites. it never meant anything to me to have releases early just to show off, %%+@ was always mad lame.

...anyway, be it Air Randy, Marquee Sole, hell even Pickyourshoes, id rather just wait a while a cop from Flight Club.

- one thing though, NIKE for sure officially lurks NT. wouldnt surprise me if they had people where their main job is to be on NT all day and report back. they know whats up with every last one of these sites. if they act like they dont care why should i??

aint ZZyz from detroit? michigan for sure. How you gonna start a thread to shut the mans site down, but when it gets real you wanna lie about where you stay? Female tendencies been oozing from you since jump.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

aint ZZyz from detroit? michigan for sure. How you gonna start a thread to shut the mans site down, but when it gets real you wanna lie about where you stay? Female tendencies been oozing from you since jump.

nah he scared AR bout to send the goons so now he's sayin he from down undah

getting real? lulz wut?

and female tendencies?
laugh.gif

getting real? lulz wut?

and female tendencies?
laugh.gif

do I need to put in layman's term? You're a female.

Originally Posted by megatron

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

......So they can pay 9 dollars plus benefits to workers that are less skilled?  You have a higher chance of getting them to file for bankruptcy.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

From an NTer
[h6]
Martin Montes
Sneakerheads, I want to share something to the community. Just this year, I purchased several pairs of Jordan XI Concord from Air Randy (Randy Liu). Most of the shoes I got were damaged. Some have black spots inside the sole. Some have wrong cuts on the leather. And, most of them have sprinkled brown paints. This made me realize that Air Randy really sells b-grade, if not, even replicas or 'c-grades'. I am telling this not because I want to portray a devil's advocate for Randy Liu. I just want to share this for the love of the sneaker game. I want to let everyone be aware that my experience with Air Randy has been horrible. In result, I am not purchasing a shoe from him again.

By the way, the posted picture is somewhat a replica of his image. This is how he looks like. His height is about 6'1". Weighs about 180-190 lbs. He has a fair complexion. He lives in FLAT B, 18/F, WUN SHA COURT, #1-5 WUN SHA STREET, TAI HANG, HONG KONG, CHINA. His contact number is +852 61866451. [/h6]
pics of Randy's XI's
never seen so much knit picking in my life..w/e happened to actually doing something athletic in sneakers besides acting like these are baseball cards?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FourReal

roll.gif
laugh.gif
naw homie im from Australia

good day mate

the funny thing is that asia is pretty close to australia he can book a plane to australia anytime brah

If dudes merchandise bothers you so much why don't you choads just wait till they release...stop complaining and whining about every small detail...same crap on his shoes you get from in the stores...jb's quality is all around
sick.gif
sick.gif

guess you guys dont know about the REAL Zyzz. hes from Australia which is why i said it. SMH

Originally Posted by Qualmes

If dudes merchandise bothers you so much why don't you choads just wait till they release...stop complaining and whining about every small detail...same crap on his shoes you get from in the stores...jb's quality is all around
sick.gif
sick.gif

Word, why you messing with dudes business for? You're not being forced to buy his shoes all you have to do is wait for release date to get your pair(s).
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

sick.gif
sick.gif
yeah, I don't get why dudes are goin so hard 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there has been evidence of this since cdp 3s hit marquee sole without stuffed ankles, that was what 3 years ago 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom