Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

Just got my pair from UNDFTD silverlake. Def worth the wait. These just came out too clean!

how much did undftd price them for? anymore sizes left?

Bought my pair already and rocked them twice. Definately a very nice retro. The leather is actually decent, but did anyone else notice that the lava on theswoosh, lining, and sole differ from the splatter paint on the sides? Not to be nitpicky, but that caught my eye.
ohwell.gif

so i ordered a pair from finishline.com about.. 6 days ago? i got the confirmation email at the end and an order number saying congratulations and everything. Then it says ill get an email when they're sent out... and i still havent gotten an email. anybody else have this problem orrrr know what i should do?cuz i really dont want to buy another pair and then end up with 2 pairs.

^ the same thing happened to me. i ordered mine on the 2nd last week and they just shipped them out yesterday. i suggest you call, i talked to the lady, shetold me they shipped and then i got my tracking number like an hour later via email.

just for the record. pys took 8 million years to ship my shoes. grr. but a las they are arriving today.

if what you guys have been saying is true. i may be scheming to get myself a second pair lol

ok good thank you. i placed my order on the 2nd too but it was after hours like 10 pm so hopefully mine gets sent out today or something....

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Finishline has the fastest processing time I've ever experienced. I placed two separate orders this past Saturday (save the hassle on NY tax) and one order already shipped out 10:12 this morning. That's with ground shipping by the way.

As far as online retailers, I'd rank NDC the best as far as customer service, eastbay second because of their selection and the fact they take paypal, but finishline has the fastest turn around time.

Same here. I ordered two pairs Thursday at 1am and got them on Saturday
eek.gif
. But it really does depend on where they shipped the shoes from though because I live in NYC and they were sent from PA.

Quote:Bought my pair already and rocked them twice. Definately a very nice retro. The leather is actually decent, but did anyone else notice that the lava onthe swoosh, lining, and sole differ from the splatter paint on the sides? Not to be nitpicky, but that caught my eye. Sorry to tell you but thats how theoriginals were too.

i picked up a total of 10 pairs at 69.99 +shipping cost from eastbay.com ....GOD I LOVE THAT 30% off from FOOTLOCKER INC. thats the only good thing aboutworking for the company

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

so i ordered a pair from finishline.com about.. 6 days ago? i got the confirmation email at the end and an order number saying congratulations and everything. Then it says ill get an email when they're sent out... and i still havent gotten an email. anybody else have this problem orrrr know what i should do? cuz i really dont want to buy another pair and then end up with 2 pairs.
damn dude, i ordered mine saturday nite from FNL.com and was able to pick up sunday morning from the store in BK

thanks for the compliments above....
for now i haven't been able to locate anymore of the rebel windrunner.... the piece def. came out nice, i didn't take pics, but there's a nicemedia pocket inside as well.

anyway thanks again to the people showing their support..
glad you found us...

-jay

Got mine from Finishline & the quality was straight trash! they'll be heading back to the store. Musta just gotten a bad pair, I'll have tore-order
mad.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

just for the record. pys took 8 million years to ship my shoes. grr. but a las they are arriving today.

if what you guys have been saying is true. i may be scheming to get myself a second pair lol
me too

Wats good yall haven't been in this thread for a while, but when is that ATC hat coming out?

WHEN PEOPLE WHEN??!?!?!?!!?!?

Originally Posted by Aair16

Got mine from Finishline & the quality was straight trash! they'll be heading back to the store. Musta just gotten a bad pair, I'll have to re-order
mad.gif

whats so bad about them? i got my pair also from finishline. what makes it trash? leather quality? glue stains? i need something to go by. maybe my pairsucks too and i dont know it

Originally Posted by Aair16

Got mine from Finishline & the quality was straight trash! they'll be heading back to the store. Musta just gotten a bad pair, I'll have to re-order
mad.gif

a pair i got from eastbay had issues with the nike air logo at the back. just poorly embroidered. they're going back to eastbay.

Originally Posted by Tronics

Wally you got the OG's?

I want a detailed comparison review because from here they look really off.

nope. the best I could do is recreate photos from an OG photoshot with the RETROS instead and compare those shots side by side. I dont have them physicallyto show them off both side by side in the same frame.

what makes them look off?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Tronics

Wally you got the OG's?

I want a detailed comparison review because from here they look really off.

nope. the best I could do is recreate photos from an OG photoshot with the RETROS instead and compare those shots side by side. I dont have them physically to show them off both side by side in the same frame.

what makes them look off?

The front of the toe box panel is too high.
They curl up at the front too much aswell.

Plus the length of the toebox is too long imo.

Makes them look more clunky then athletic.

Yeaa on the back of mines..the "Air" looks poorly done..but I could care less..I'm very happy with mines....when is that fitted comin out?? Ineed that bad

Not really important...but I thought you guys might find it interesting...
...At msg where I intern they got all types of murals and posters and stuff in the office halls of past events at the garden (TONS of Knick stuff id LOVE tohave in my home) and theres a collection of tennis pics...Andres in one sportin the atc's...lol...

Excuse the slight glare...and low quality (quick cell pic)

Back
Top Bottom