Air Trainer 1 - Chlorophyll - mid January 2008

wish i didnt pass on them
frown.gif

there are still a lot of pairs available on the 'bay... the retail on those are around $105 so use that as a point of reference as to how much of a premiumyou are willing to pay... and remember to go up a size as they run small...

I just bought a size 12 off ebay for $118 shipped from a seller with good feedback from Canada. Seller name is thekkz and he has a size 8.5,10,10.5,and 11still up for sale.

even at 118 I can't pull the trigger on these. Im not as interested in these as every else and I won't let the hype of them being hard to find later onforce me to purchase just to say I have them. I'd rather buy something I like wheather its exclusive or not.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I just bought a size 12 off ebay for $118 shipped from a seller with good feedback from Canada. Seller name is thekkz and he has a size 8.5,10,10.5,and 11 still up for sale.

I contacted him and no more 12s.
mad.gif

Let me know if they are too big for you.

Originally Posted by derekdru

I just bought a size 12 off ebay for $118 shipped from a seller with good feedback from Canada. Seller name is thekkz and he has a size 8.5,10,10.5,and 11 still up for sale.

mad.gif

Let me know if they're too small for you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by derekdru

mad.gif

Let me know if they're too small for you
happy.gif
laugh.gif
I should be alright, suprised when I saw the auction thismorning. These will end up like the Infrared am 90's so I'm getting my pair while I can.

there are some 13's on the 'bay... won't come cheap though... just a heads-up

Just copped my size 10.5 off the Bay. Paid a grip, but hopefully it'll prove to be worth it. I'll be pissed if these end up releasing stateside.

a grip is really just relative. in 3 years, theyll be stabalizing at that price and probably fetching for 200 bucks. Is 150 now > 200 later? who knows.

its funny derek, i did the same thing to that guy with the FSR at $108. I dont think he knew what he was truely selling. after getting so many messages, i bethe felt he couldve sold for more.

onto these shoes, who has worn their pair? can you comment on the comfort or midsole paint chipping if any? i tend to not unleash new shoes until my othershave completely crapped out. my older releases are holding strong so these are still on the shelves.

what´s up guys,
nice comparison pix Wally
I got my pair yesterday. I´m very happy that I found these coincidental ( I doesn´t knew that they´re avaible over here in Europe),
I wanted these for years now but the 02 Retros are so hard to get and everytime I saw my size they went for crazy prices.
Can´t wait to wear them
3ac2502e443f0dbc9c041cc6b89d6d55ab185ba.pjpg

Best $118 I've spent in a long time. Just a real clean looking shoe and brings back a ton of memories for me. Yes go a 1/2 size up and Wally the insolefeels great! Been wearing mine all weekend.

I have worn my 2008's probably 10 times now and the comfort is great. No chipping on the midsole, which I was concerned about.

yeah wally, I've worn them a bunch of times too and there hasn't been any signs of chipping... now that I'm used to the 'egg carton', Iquite like it... quite comfy...

Not like you need any more comparison pics, but my version is slightly different. OG 87's, 00's, and02's...obviously....missing the 08's still.
smh.gif

So to sum up, these came out in 87, 90, 93, 00, 02, and now 08? Most retroed shoe of all time?

swg0nm.jpg

sgrhb6.jpg

2i1kzdi.jpg

33booea.jpg

pduno, sinnerp and i have been discussing for awhile now....the originials 1987s tongue. Is it infact like the am180s and has an exposed ribbing stitch area?in some advertisment shots and catalog scans, there appeared to be a different type of tongue than ive seen on many of the other 1987 shoes.
at1tshirtso6.jpg

could it have been like the air max 1/1987 where there was one or two productions, one with a different midsole design (two parts i think) compared to the onethat was used from here on out.

aka, two different designs/productions of the air trainer originial.

since 87 all subsequent releases have had the tucked under HIDDEN stitching. the interesting part is that ive seen many 87s with the hidden stitched tonguelending me to believe there was two diff. production cycles with two diff. designs.
1193199862tthighjpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom