Air Yeezy 2

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

memo, I posted in the doc. Check it out please.

Still not in the loop..

Sorry about that. PM me you email again. I went back into my inbox and can't find your message.
Re-sent. Yuku must be acting screwy. Thanks again.

nike wont release these on NDC?
or any other online retailer?

This release is almost pointless. id be interested to see if UNDFTD gets them, i just don't want to get screwed by a price hike or something.

I will be lurking some where this release. Expect 400+ from all stores in the bay.

sz 10 checking in as well.

Hopefully my same connects out there plug it like all the 1s.

I'd love to cop a pair of these...I managed to get my hands on a pair of the Zen 1's and the blk/pink 1's last year. Zen from True and blk/pink Online...

Blk/Pink Yeezy's were absolutely the most difficult pair of shoes I've ever tried to cop. I'm not tryin to add fuel to the fire here to encourage hypebeast, but we all know how folks here in the Bay are about kicks. The older I get the more difficult it is for me to get out and camp or wait in line and do what I gotta do..hopefully I can come up online.

But I do wish you all some luck
laugh.gif
cause it'll take a whole lotta luck and 100% effort to cop a pair of these.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you're going to have to count me out in March, i got an exam that week....i'll try my hardest online, good luck

I have a final on that date too. I'll see what I can do. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

You go to Davis right? NT NDC campout at Shields.

memo, what happened to the google doc?
He said he deleted it since nobody was really updating it as much; it'll get recreated again once the release date gets closer

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

My last class on Thursday ends at 6:20, so I might not even be able to line up.  Are you and JF in SF?  I said I'd never camp out for a pair of shoes, but if we have a group going then I'd be down to line up for a couple hours.  Then I gotta head to class at 9am on Friday
sick.gif
EDIT:
If we're doing a list, I'm a 9-9.5
nerd.gif
I got school the whole week but I'll miss Friday and hopefully Thursday.

I'm trying to make it so theres groups of NTers (whose sizes form a FSR) at every store. So one FSR at NTSF, another at Darkside etc.

Free for the whole week bro, I'll get there mon or tues the earliest...lemme know.

count me in 9-9.5

Barely post on here, don't really buy shoes too much anymore.

But these are fresh and Kanye is my favorite artist, so I have to get a pair. Size 10 also.

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

I got school the whole week but I'll miss Friday and hopefully Thursday.

I'm trying to make it so theres groups of NTers (whose sizes form a FSR) at every store. So one FSR at NTSF, another at Darkside etc.

Free for the whole week bro, I'll get there mon or tues the earliest...lemme know.

count me in 9-9.5
8.5-9

i know im not the only person, but if anyone can bless me with some solid info or even a hook to make life easier when acquiring these shoes, i'll make it worth your while($$$)
i dont mind paying but def looking to hear something from someone about these out here. im a size 10/10.5
EDIT

im in sf. the only thing i ever need a hook up on is really scarce kicks that drop. normally, im the person people ask whats good with a hook up. so if anyone needs a hook up or etc, lmk and we can make that happen. from LV, to gucci and even at bmw of SF
pimp.gif

Starting to feel like this is going to be a quickstrike release... 
ohwell.gif

I don't expect solid info until maybe 2 weeks before RD.

Damn, hopefully we get some information soon. I've been waiting for these for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom