Air Yeezy 2

Undefeated SF just confirmed that they're getting the Yeezys... first come first serve, and it sounds like there are a bunch of ppl lined up already

if somebody can please go arond the city and find out how lines are in UNDFTD, Darkside, True (if they're getting them), sheikh etc and let us know how the lines are looking it would help everybody. Also what does the line in bows and arrow look like.

I don't think any stores in the Bay will sell for retail unless Niketown and HOH gets them. Break out the checkbooks and whip out the CC boys.

$450+ and kids want to buy more then 1 pair???
These LIL KIDs aint about that life LMAO!

If I was yall. I would go post and wait for someone to get turned away because they dont have enough loot to buy ONE pair. Or watch these kids using they parents CC get declined.

Ricos right . Even then , I myself wouldn't drop that much on a pair I kind of like . Rather get some stash bws or somethin.

Talked with someone fairly high up in the company, Shiekh only has the Platinum colorway. As for the number pairs Market is getting, I can't say but it def won't satisfy the line I saw last night, esp since they're only getting one colorway.

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Best of luck to everyone!

Just got your email about this. Didn't know you guys were on NT. Now my chances are slimmer now haha. That's what sup though, spread the love.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Best of luck to everyone!

wait, don't you have to be verified to do the nike rsvp thing? how can i dm you 
frown.gif

edit: nvm ...big ups to you guys for holding this raffle for us non campers 
pimp.gif

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the Google Doc, I had to go MIA because of school 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Anyway, is anyone in SF?  I can have my brother drive to UNDFTD and check out the line tomorrow, but I won't be able to make it down there until maybe Thursday night or Friday.  Highly doubt I'll even be able to get a pair anyway, I've given up on camping because I have to deal with something else 
ohwell.gif

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the Google Doc, I had to go MIA because of school 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Anyway, is anyone in SF?  I can have my brother drive to UNDFTD and check out the line tomorrow, but I won't be able to make it down there until maybe Thursday night or Friday.  Highly doubt I'll even be able to get a pair anyway, I've given up on camping because I have to deal with something else 
ohwell.gif
sorry bro, but every spot in the bay that has been confirmed including undftd, has a line already and everything most likely spoken for.

BIG props to Premier for how they are handling this. Good luck everyone!

Answers:

You either have to be followed by someone following you OR......OR....verified to accept DM's. Since we are not popular enough to be verified we will be following everyone. You will need this for the future....as we have some other great shoes will will be RSVPing off very soon. If you are a shoehead, you might as well sign up now and be followed. All followers will be followed before the start of the Yeezy RSVP.

Originally Posted by goku

BIG props to Premier for how they are handling this. Good luck everyone!

Yeah I know. Sounds solid. I had never heard of this spot until they released the Lebron 9 chinas. I got there 1st and dude was real cool. I've been a couple time since then and it's a real cool spot.

Back
Top Bottom