AIR YEEZY BABYYYY!!!

haha hope his not on the next release.anyways nice meeting you man and all the nters that were there
smile.gif

haha... mike love (aka amboy) was also annoying during the cdp 11/12 release.. hahaha.. congrats to all who got their pair.. nice bluebat, rock those yeezyrather than stock it!

^
@ B fr3sh: Oh alright, i got you. The one wearing those coll grey III's. Im the seventh inline wearing those green shorts and AM97 Rejuvinates Grey/neoncolorway. Yeah i also felt that there may be a smackdown happening if ever he cuts in... Haha!

^

@bluebattsoulja: Good to hear that you rocked them yeezy the next day. Ayt see you again man.

@jayzprieto23: Yo Jc nice to see you again man. Its been a long time. Be safe bro.

@blackmambakb24: Pareng Carlo, i dont know man. He seems to wreck some events when ever he is there. Pa deport kaya natin? Haha!

^ Carlo the man. Haha! If only i could but then again it might be a problem since we are dealing with human rights.

^ Same to you bro. Be safe lagi. Congratulations to you as well. Saw you walking at the side with a parpe bag that night. Haha!

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

.sup monase!cant believe white boy or amboy
grin.gif
won the raffle he is so annoying
sick.gif
..sup b fr3sh your the guy in front of me right?anyways congrats on your pair.
smile.gif

yeah bro, thanks. im glad you were able to get the last 10.5, congrats

big congratulations to those who copped their pairs! sir miko and toots, mga bro nice one ah! hehehe
happy.gif
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Any word if Bunker plans to release the next Yeezy CW?
smile.gif

^slim chance, dude. where were you? i was expecting you during the drop.

Miko: I really wanted to be there, but I was preparing for my NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) the following early morning, so I couldn't risk tiringmyself by camping out. haha! I'm really glad you got your pair though! Congrats (as usual)!
smile.gif
See you around!

^
Miko bro, the laces are available on the website indicated. Price is decent i think. But laces are flat ones, not similar to those of the yeezys which is thesame as dunk sb's laces.

im headed to pinas in a couple of days whats the price range for the yeezys down there and where is bunker..ill be stan @ manila btw

Originally Posted by iPinoy

im headed to pinas in a couple of days whats the price range for the yeezys down there and where is bunker..ill be stan @ manila btw

dude, it was P9,500.-......it should be the same with the other colorways. it's not yet definite if bunker will drop the next colorway.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^
Miko bro, the laces are available on the website indicated. Price is decent i think. But laces are flat ones, not similar to those of the yeezys which is the same as dunk sb's laces.
^^^yep! saw the site already. thanks,dude!

Back
Top Bottom