AIR YEEZY BABYYYY!!!

^^^i believe its really like that, dude. check out pix @ sneakernews.com or other sneaker sites

swooshie: haha i see you bro salamat

sir miko: msta sir?
roll.gif

btw guys the guy hus cuttin in the line was "mike love"
laugh.gif
(yungamboy!) thats his name i met him before in rockwell and i dont know if the shoe his selling is fake but after i checked it the stiches on the shoe are notright and some signs that it is fake its my personal opinion though. the bad side is even if we hate him so much that event he did get a pair his name was"picked" on the raffle..
mad.gif

oo nga...ako ung kalaban nya sa size 10.5 e....super sayang tlga...ako na ung next sa line na aakyat bglang sinabi ni borgy iraraffle na ung mga shoes....
tired.gif
o nga pla mga sir ask ko lng...orig kaya ung nsa ebay na 10.5 nayeezy? thanks...

^ Pareng Carlo, not really camped out. More of being there as early as 5:00am. FTL... But a winner in the end! Haha!

Justin: no worries. Nice to meet you again pare.

Jojo, sorry to hear that. It was fun as far as i know!

dude was trying to cut me and my friend, saying he bought a spot, you could tell he was lying cuz he was hella sweating,
laugh.gif

congrats to him tho, he did win the raffle, and at least he said he was gonna wear them. although the guys behind me deserved it more, cuz they waited almostas long as we did.
ah what an experience! sana next month ulit for the black colorway!
happy.gif

i didnt get a pair but thanks to the peeps over there who made the event tolerable, and props to the cats who waited the night before the event. Theydefinitely deserve their pairs and I was glad to see that one of those who camped out wore his shoes the next day at Trinoma. Shoutouts to the three guysbehind me whom we let get their pairs since they had small sizes and jay who won the raffle. Shoutouts to fellow nters who i met over there Miko, Swooshie nJayzprieto, SMH at the amboy dude who was cuttin in the line, and quite annoying. Too many cats, too little pairs, 22 pairs i think were dropped. Will post pixat my blog when my net is up. All in all i cool event and hope the other 2 cw's drop.

^ Pareng Carlo, who me? Haha! Thanks man. Appreciate it. Had more than 12 hours of sleep after the event until the next day. Whew...

@B fr3sh: Ey man if i may ask who were you there? The one in gray or black tee? Anyway white boy said he bought a spot but who got out. No one did! Be safeman.

@monase: Mon, nice to meet you its toots by the way. Wow! Wore the pair the next day? Thats just good to hear. Im pretty much sure who it was. Haha! Be safebro...

^ Pareng Carlo of course. but soon. Pag hindi na uso. Haha! Kidding.

Mon great pics, on the other hand. On your last photo are those glow in the dark laces or just highlighted by a black light? So white boy immediately rockedhis pair huh? Oh well...

^^^bluebattsoulja: 'sup, dude?! good to see you again! thanks for the favor! haha! hope to catch your interview @ mtv! haaa!
^^^monase: good to meet you, dude! great pix!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Pareng Carlo, who me? Haha! Thanks man. Appreciate it. Had more than 12 hours of sleep after the event until the next day. Whew...

@B fr3sh: Ey man if i may ask who were you there? The one in gray or black tee? Anyway white boy said he bought a spot but who got out. No one did! Be safe man.

@monase: Mon, nice to meet you its toots by the way. Wow! Wore the pair the next day? Thats just good to hear. Im pretty much sure who it was. Haha! Be safe bro...
^^^the dude told me he was 26th in line or something. good thing he got his pair via raffle....

^ Make that 36th in line pareng miko. I counted... Haha! Yeah so i guess it was for him that night...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

@B fr3sh: Ey man if i may ask who were you there? The one in gray or black tee? Anyway white boy said he bought a spot but who got out. No one did! Be safe man.

@monase: Mon, nice to meet you its toots by the way. Wow! Wore the pair the next day? Thats just good to hear. Im pretty much sure who it was. Haha! Be safe bro...

I was the one in gray bro. may i also ask who were you there? and yeah good thing he didn't cut, people behind me seemed ready to throw down, haha!

monase:bro i was d one wearin d yeezys in trinoma haha

toots:cge bro till nxt time sana irelease ung 2nd cw..

miko:haha sana nga Balitaan nyo nlng ako pg nkta nyo haha..

^^bro props to you! great to see u were wearing them! if they release the 2nd cw, ill be there earlier, kinda pissed i didnt get a pair and "crooks"got one, but it's all good, steady lang

.sup monase!cant believe white boy or amboy
grin.gif
won the raffle he is soannoying
sick.gif
..sup b fr3sh your the guy in front of me right?anyways congratson your pair.
smile.gif

.sup monase!cant believe white boy or amboy
grin.gif
won the raffle he is soannoying
sick.gif
..sup b fr3sh your the guy in front of me right?anyways congratson your pair.
smile.gif

bro, i hope he doesnt show up in the next release, or else im gonna shove the 2.5k in his face if he pulls that stunt again.

Back
Top Bottom