AIR YEEZY BABYYYY!!!

^ I feel you tony. Im not sure if you got a pair but i hope you did.

Congratulations to those who got a pair. Shout out and repect to the first 3 dudes who camped out for 21 hours for the release. you know who you guys are.

Congratulations as well to you miko. Well deserved if i may say since you were there very early in the morning.

Good evening Nt!

^ @kingcrux31: WHats good Jojo?

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ I feel you tony. Im not sure if you got a pair but i hope you did.

Congratulations to those who got a pair. Shout out and repect to the first 3 dudes who camped out for 21 hours for the release. you know who you guys are.

Congratulations as well to you miko. Well deserved if i may say since you were there very early in the morning.

Good evening Nt!

^ @kingcrux31: WHats good Jojo?
thanks man!!! congrats to everyone else!

any luck of selling that extra pair homey? haha! congrats to everyone who got theirs!

^ wow Php 25k buy it now price
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

was also there last night around 6.i was the last effin guy on line.that's a lonely feeling i would not even wish on my worst enemy but i told myself i'll it a shot.i counted twice,there were 32 peeps "on line".someone from bunker should really have kept an eye on that "line" though.anyways,the line got to prolly half then borgy-borg announced the raffle.i believe they were raffling off a 9,9.5,10.10.5 & a 12.
congrats to all the dudes that got theirs.please wear them well & not resell.its like a slap on the face for the rest of us who wanted them but wasn't able to cop if you do.
nice meeting all the fellas i talked to over there,you dudes made the long wait tolerable.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

air yeezy now available at ebay.ph

slap.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

grabe yun reseller na yun. hehe. kawawa naman yun mga di nakakuha ng pairs nila.

yeah.. too bad.. especially those who went there but was not able to get one... the reseller is not from NT, i'm not sure if he registered already. butdaymn..

isa ako sa mga nag antay tpos ndi nakakuha....and d ako umaagree sa mga nangyri...
frown.gif
and i really like the yeezy!!!
sick.gif

parang kilala ko nga ung guy e...ksi ilan lng naman kming size 10.5 e...hahaha and mukhang ndi nya rin size ang size 10.5...
roll.gif

there are a lot more worse resellers here than the dude.
laugh.gif

but yeah, 25k is too much for a 9.5k shoe.
smh.gif

^ Nice photos pareng J*****, just proves how much those guys wanted the pair.

@ kingjamish23: Whats up dude. As far as i know the ebay seller was not there during the event. Although im not sure. Probably a proxy of his got a pair forhim?

On the other hand, i know of an nter who got a unique pari. I dont know if we can take it as a quality issue or just different. As far as i know the strap onthe left shoe is way different than off the right shoe. Right shoe has the Y's deeply engraved as for the left shoe has a shallow engraving nearing flatsurface. Really looks off to me. But as per owner he didnt mind since he looks at it as a unique pair. To each his own ika nga.

Congratulations again to those people who got theres and patiently waited/camped out. Respect guys.

Back
Top Bottom