Air Yeezy's where to buy

Rock, I don't get physical. I just walk up to the front like that's where I belong.

People say "Aye man, we've been standing here." Often, I'll say "Oh, aight." - and stay right at the front.

I don't do it for sneakers though. Mainly for entry into events, and clubs.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif

Y'all saying you're coming through with the Marion the Barbarian stiff arm, word to Chappelle.

^^HAHA! yess!! but yeah as for most of the releases i've been to, my cuzzo and i were usually in line just us two. we wouldn't bully lines or nothinbut best believe if someone cut in front of us, there'd be a problem. whats funny is, i remember i was workin (FL) for the Fire Red III's release andthese dudes blatantly cut in front of this girl...and they called her b_____...she raised hell but not ONE dude in the line said a WORD or stood up forher...told the dudes to hit the back of the line..they complied but eventually left for PG...i felt like CARRYIN every dude in that line who came to theregister that day...should have tried to get homegirl's number though...i loafed.lol

Originally Posted by TOWEH

I'm so happy I didn't have to go thru any of this for these! I wonder how many cats will actually rock their pair???
C0032509.jpg

you already know, go check out ebay now. If someone does wear them they will be on ebay shortly still. ebay and paypal making a killing from fees.

People stood in line for Fire Red III's........Why? There were more then plenty of those around, but whatever.

Never really had to Debo a line, but I almost gave a particular "reseller" up Eastover that business, but of course he called the policeFORREAL............

If I decide to get these, might have to holla at you Rock if you really going up to Bmore.

If we really need some "goons" I'll have the fam from Cherry Hill on deck.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'm so happy I didn't have to go thru any of this for these! I wonder how many cats will actually rock their pair???
C0032509.jpg

you already know, go check out ebay now. If someone does wear them they will be on ebay shortly still. ebay and paypal making a killing from fees.
what happen to using craigslist

There is a highschool and like two middle schools close to the mall...bammas lined up...like they always do.lol

Originally Posted by iCan

i wore mine on sunday. and got a fresh piece of gum on it...
Can you please have someone take a pic of you in them with a Matchin WALE hat and two women on each side of you... with of course a sly smile likeyour finger is up one of they butts and the other just finished you off!!
roll.gif

Oh yeah...

And With a drink in the other hand!!!!
laugh.gif

Ebay owns Paypal... so they get you COMING and GOING....

Originally Posted by VAHustler

C0032509.jpg

Ive worn mine 3 times already

RockDeep wrote:

Fool.. Im comin up to Charm City and see how Harm does it pumpin Doug Lazy and leanin out my SUV like Snoop and Chris lookin to put a fool in the vacants.

o this is gonna be so rich
laugh.gif

anyone have a size 10 of this shoe? i really wanna offload this size 11.5 for a 10. thanks!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Can you please have someone take a pic of you in them with a Matchin WALE hat and two women on each side of you... with of course a sly smile like your finger is up one of they butts and the other just finished you off!!
roll.gif

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

lol. nah man. actually maybe...but this is one that surfaced on the homies facebook joint..

n1569586564_30080770_3199678.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'm wondering what I would do if somebody tried to "bully" a line I'm standing in. Do you guys really carry it like that? What happens when you do it, like what do the folks in line say/do?

This concept interest me.
G,

It's quite simple.

You only carry out-of-towners.

Stores employees/DMs know our faces, from being consistent shoppers and dropping paper. They know the "heads" in the area, just due to other releases. They'll bump bammas in their faces before I or someone I roll with can't get the product they desire.

When you were down in RIC with me, if you wanted the DMPs, you would have gotten them -- as many as you wanted. "Rockdeep" got his from down here -- we walked in, walked out. And, even with "Rockdeep" showing his "other color," he was about 4 hours late and still smooth sailing.
laugh.gif

Point blank -- Nobody wants it. You got the balls to approach me, it ain't no talking -- I'm swinging on you -- and most likely I'll have lil' homies in the line anyway that'll love to make an example. And, I'm at a location where I had a hand in hiring the security, or there is no security at all, so you already short. Thus, your hypebeast, out-of-town, had to use mapquest, shook tail is paranoid about not getting your shoes, (plus, you assume I'm a local, and don't know what a phone call on the cell would further do to you), so you say nothing.

Only had to do this twice since 1999. And dudes into sneakers were more thoro then.

These cupcake dudes now, psht. They'll have the ice grill, then go home and talk on-line about what they should have done...

But with the relationships I've made the past decade, "Rockdeep" can vouch, a dub and lunch will get anything on hold for you. So people never see me anyway. I'm there after the fact, usually at noon the day of the release, if I haven't already gotten it early.
lol. Ima use this 6'3 260 for a release just to see what happens lol

iCan wrote:

Can you please have someone take a pic of you in them with a Matchin WALE hat and two women on each side of you... with of course a sly smile like
your finger is up one of they butts and the other just finished you off!!
roll.gif

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

lol. nah man. actually maybe...but this is one that surfaced on the homies facebook joint..

lmao at the hats to match!!!!!!

Ian can you PLEASE point me in the proper direction to find the Nats "W" hats... cause you seem to have a good hold on the good ones...

Not speaking o fthe one in said pic.. I cant pull that off.. but if you can get ones like that.. surely you can hip a brotha to plain jane joints I cant seemto find on the net..

Thanks in Advance kind sir.

Can you please have someone take a pic of you in them with a Matchin WALE hat and two women on each side of you... with of course a sly smile like your finger is up one of they butts and the other just finished you off!!
roll.gif

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

Not trying to be funny
roll.gif
but at first glance I thought thatwas lavan emanuel. Fresh gum on new kicks... Dope! Hope it was Spearmint! LOL That (gum) or fresh doggie doody seems to be the best in my opinion, gives your new shoes, a unique color (and smell)... now you are 1 of 1 with the Yeezyw/ gum! All jokes aside, I have that type of (bad) luck with the new shoes (I REALLY REALLY LIKE), that I tend to step on something. Oh well, keep itmoving. I guess in this thread it's better to have Yeezy with gum then no Yeezy.

As for me, well I like the shoe but not that much... I won't lie, I drove up to Minn. Ave late (near 10:00) but when I seen the line, I figure there was nopoint and kept driving... the Commonwealth raffle I would have consider it, if I really needed to buy something else, but not just to buy for the sake ofsplurging and in order to have a chance to buy a shoe - so that was a no go. I wonder though, what if you bought something was there a no return policy inplace?
happy.gif

I do like the black ones more but still not enough to go through some of the extremety displayed or to camp out or even to pay $500 bucks! We will see... wewill see.

eyes of hazel wrote:
Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'm wondering what I would do if somebody tried to "bully" a line I'm standing in. Do you guys really carry it like that? What happens when you do it, like what do the folks in line say/do?

This concept interest me.
G,

It's quite simple.

You only carry out-of-towners.

Stores employees/DMs know our faces, from being consistent shoppers and dropping paper. They know the "heads" in the area, just due to other releases. They'll bump bammas in their faces before I or someone I roll with can't get the product they desire.

When you were down in RIC with me, if you wanted the DMPs, you would have gotten them -- as many as you wanted. "Rockdeep" got his from down here -- we walked in, walked out. And, even with "Rockdeep" showing his "other color," he was about 4 hours late and still smooth sailing.
laugh.gif

Point blank -- Nobody wants it. You got the balls to approach me, it ain't no talking -- I'm swinging on you -- and most likely I'll have lil' homies in the line anyway that'll love to make an example. And, I'm at a location where I had a hand in hiring the security, or there is no security at all, so you already short. Thus, your hypebeast, out-of-town, had to use mapquest, shook tail is paranoid about not getting your shoes, (plus, you assume I'm a local, and don't know what a phone call on the cell would further do to you), so you say nothing.

Only had to do this twice since 1999. And dudes into sneakers were more thoro then.

These cupcake dudes now, psht. They'll have the ice grill, then go home and talk on-line about what they should have done...

But with the relationships I've made the past decade, "Rockdeep" can vouch, a dub and lunch will get anything on hold for you. So people never see me anyway. I'm there after the fact, usually at noon the day of the release, if I haven't already gotten it early.
You the man!

Wow!! I havent posted on niketalk since 05 but anyways did anyone see the youtube of the yeezy release at pg plaza!

^ Now we are making video's of CAMPOUTS?

and then i spot lakersrock in that joint!? LMAO! Did you sign a release form? j/p.

Just peeped the C'MON video. reminds me of the scene in little giants where the kids didn't get picked to play on the cowboys.
laugh.gif

Yea they got my tall $%? in there LOL but i cant wait to see the line for the May 2nd Yeezys release.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Yea they got my tall $%? in there LOL but i cant wait to see the line for the May 2nd Yeezys release.
laugh.gif
i cant wait to see harm strongarm the line...on that bmore *******t baybeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom