Air Yeezy's where to buy

online release??.....Nike does it again LOL son I swear its almost histaricle how they continue to keep consumers guessing

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Don't see you waiting in line for anything big homie.
I'd like to think years of $$$ being dropped at certain places and contacts being made has paid off somewhat. The last release I HAD to have was the Red/White/Gum & Blue/White/Gum Bobbito Highs... I put in work (phone calls and face time) and made fordamn sure I had at least 2 pairs of each colorway. Hit up Commonwealth and Major on the same day and made that happen. Worth the effort...

I'll go to a place early, but sleeping outside all night with some shoe dudes, y'all can have that ishy. I don't care about having light banterabout shoes with you, I can do that here, on NT. The people I know, I know. I don't want to necessarily talk about shoes, as I haven't bought a pair ofhyped shoes in eons.

I mean, I read Ian's post. That's cool if yo want to be out with the dudes, but that ain't for me dog. I can call up Kev, Rock, Ru, you or whoeverif I want to build. But alot of shoe dudes are corny, dog. I feel like I'm at a Star Trek convention sometimes.

Will I get the May pair, possibly. If I'm at Mondawmin(one of my usual spots, I wish one of you lil Mofo's would run past me after I've gotten intoline. You think Charm debo'd the line.

Dudes remember the Black Laser IV release and how I dared a mofo to run.

That colorway is fire
pimp.gif

Selling one of my Air Yeezys Sz 10 for 650 obo Shipped!!!
hit me up at [email protected] Im paypal ready!

^^^^^ LOL (G)(T)(F)(O)(H). Not the police but no B/S/T in here. And unless your talking monopoly money I don't see anyone here paying THAT price forTHOSE sneaks.

grin.gif
Just my .02

I gotta agree with the homie ... $650 is over the top ... there are still 2 more color ways coming out ... notice I said 2 more

Ban him already please. lol

All the stuff we have created for folks to be able to auction sell and show off their wares and that bamma fragrantly and blatantly just offered up an absurdPrice for his kicks?

How do you say... "Unreal"

Boy if I had my Modship for an hour.. you;d be done done.. lol and I was the easy goin Hall Monitor. SMH WMF (Wag My Finger)

HAHA! "WMF".....never seen that one before...i swear theres like a new three letter phrase every week now....it took me FOREVER to find out what FTW(for the win) was, and now yougins out here are on FTS (for the swindle)
laugh.gif

lol y'all crazy
laugh.gif

I'm assuming Shop Gentei will be doing a midnight release for the ones in May..I don't mind waiting around then for that pair..

^
My bad for the confusion.

That statement was referring to the pair of Yezay's that just released at dtlrs...

I was saying that MORE of the Space Jams will be available in the area period, so the supply will meet the demand.

Although you can expect CDP black/red quality...

Back
Top Bottom