Air Yeezy's where to buy

indifferent.gif

After I saw this..........

damnit, i want those that are coming out on may. but after seeing that vid
indifferent.gif

Hold on.. There were TWO lines?

And Them dudes was hugged up TIGHT in line. I mean.. dont dudes respect the one step space rule? lol

WOW.. I didn't get it. Did the dudes that were there early NOT get any joints? Wow.

Seeing this kinda made me not want the black ones.

But if everyone can agree on a location, I'm down to strong arm some people, FORREAL!!!!!

Originally Posted by iCan

:: this is what its all about kids..
What? Nike being true pimps as usual?
laugh.gif

"Man, I thought I was the one... Come to find out, ere'body had a piece, before and after me..."
grin.gif

roll.gif

Bammas were salty about the black "online only" XIIs hitting stores a few years back. I can only imagine the saltiness in the faces of beastsyesterday.

laugh.gif

Yeah, good lookoing out Dre. Although I was fast-asleep, I approach the info.

Kinda blown about the sizing on these. 12 is a little snug, 13 is a little too spacious.

The last time a stood in line was for the Black Spizikes at Sportzone in Georgetown. I was already on the list for 2 pair, but wanted to make sure they didntsell my joints. As soon as that door opened, all people heard was SOLD OUT, and heads went bananas, heh heh heh...

Threats were made and DCPD was dispatched... I slid right in, and advised the young skinny White kid that was in there (who was also on the list), to watch hisback on the way out...
laugh.gif

^^^^^^Grape release at Iverson reminds me of something similar. But the lil asian kid got strong armed.

Waited in line all night, and got his shoes taken from him.......

Don't see you waiting in line for anything big homie. But at the same time, don't see anyone really testing you either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by iCan

:: this is what its all about kids..
What? Nike being true pimps as usual?
laugh.gif

"Man, I thought I was the one... Come to find out, ere'body had a piece, before and after me..."
grin.gif

roll.gif

Bammas were salty about the black "online only" XIIs hitting stores a few years back. I can only imagine the saltiness in the faces of beasts yesterday.

laugh.gif

no. its about cats not giving up because an item is sold out physically in the stores. most items such as this releases ONLINE. back then a user by the name ofnikedotcom used to give everyone the heads up on ONLINE releases and cats used to just post up ONLINE around that time. soon as it hit, cats would secure theirpair FIRST then make a post for others to eat. Dre of ABB video did good service today for those who wanted to cop but couldnt. the rest of what you talking isthe norm lol. we KNOW nike is pimpin the game, however they DID have a decrease last month. sidenote: im in richmond. whats a good spot for lunch?

Wonder how these would have sold if they weren't "limited" or furthermore if they weren't "limited" and "Yeezy" namewasn't associated to it... seriously.

Wouldn't it be tight :smile: if the black ones weren't "limited"... then everyone that like the shoe for the sake of truly liking the shoe wouldhave a decent chance to buy it.

Last, does this mean we will begin seeing more dudes wearing pink too (again, after killa)???

But really, here is the 4th colorway supposed to drop. No date on these tho

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg

Alongside the already confirmed Nike Air Yeezy colorways, we get a peek at a fourth installment in the mega hyped series which was revealed last night atthe Nike TPE 6453 Opening. Although there's no news pertaining to a release date/availability, this patent leather Fire Red version adds another dimensionto the already highly scouted aforementioned colorways including a Black/Pink rendition which is scheduled for a May release.

Source: Sneaker News

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

But really, here is the 4th colorway supposed to drop. No date on these tho

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg
Oh

My

Damn....

I think the temperature is risin....

Angel on left shoulder

*Rock don't do it, whats next Young Jeans?"

Devil on right shoulder
* Do it Rock, Young Jeans are next and a waist coat with Fur!!!"*