Air Yeezy's where to buy

sick.gif

Originally Posted by shuman15

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

34gwsn5.jpg
sexy!
pimp.gif
I agree the grey toe panel is odd, but in person the shoe makes sense. I dont even like black shoes, but these are done well. coming home...
2Gaurd whats good? Hope all is well witchu, been a min. I know u got a size run of all three stashed somewhere...come up off that!
laugh.gif

goodluck coppin folks. Commonwealth will be running the same situation (as well as the sexy Browns)...
pimp.gif

what up A, yea i could have had a few pair in the grey..and sure i will get offered the black..but kinda slowin down..so i passed..
where you been?

After what I went through to get the first ones. Baring the same weather as the first one, these should be cake to cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hate to admit it, but i actually like these. hmmmmmmmmmm?!
Don't forget to order a Pink Lemonade... Extra sguar, with a straw... and request a pink scarf with your desert.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by shuman15

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

34gwsn5.jpg
sexy!
pimp.gif
I agree the grey toe panel is odd, but in person the shoe makes sense. I dont even like black shoes, but these are done well. coming home...
2Gaurd whats good? Hope all is well witchu, been a min. I know u got a size run of all three stashed somewhere...come up off that!
laugh.gif

goodluck coppin folks. Commonwealth will be running the same situation (as well as the sexy Browns)...
pimp.gif

what up A, yea i could have had a few pair in the grey..and sure i will get offered the black..but kinda slowin down..so i passed..
where you been?
i need these...cope for sure.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by Micah18

Size 10.5, please help

They didn't produce size 10.5
That's what Major says
eyes.gif
for what it's worth, we didn't receive a single 10.5 at social study either. a quick scan on ebay shows only three 10.5's, only oneof which is located stateside. none on flight club. so obviously SOME were produced, but it's a fair bet major were honest as far as that 10.5 goes. asto which and how other stores got them, the world may never know.

its actually not alot of pink on this shoe. most of it is on the inside of the shoe or will be covered by jeans.

Originally Posted by ixlostxtomorrow

Size 10.5, please help

That's what Major says
eyes.gif
for what it's worth, we didn't receive a single 10.5 at social study either. a quick scan on ebay shows only three 10.5's, only one of which is located stateside. none on flight club. so obviously SOME were produced, but it's a fair bet major were honest as far as that 10.5 goes. as to which and how other stores got them, the world may never know.

11, help please

Originally Posted by ixlostxtomorrow

Size 10.5, please help

That's what Major says
eyes.gif
for what it's worth, we didn't receive a single 10.5 at social study either. a quick scan on ebay shows only three 10.5's, only one of which is located stateside. none on flight club. so obviously SOME were produced, but it's a fair bet major were honest as far as that 10.5 goes. as to which and how other stores got them, the world may never know.
That's so weird. I'm assuming y'all are getting 1 FSR and there's usually 2 10.5s.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

One word: Riot

3432457149_a520fcc780_b.jpg
man i think what really attracts me to these are the colorway of the kid robot am1's

yo eyes, i might be headin out round that way homie for these black joints maybe

see you there my dude!

ill keep in touch

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Hope Commonwealth gets a re-up on the watch selection.

yo, i got an anniversary gshock if intereseted. new in box and everyhing. the 6910 joints

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Hope Commonwealth gets a re-up on the watch selection.

yo, i got an anniversary gshock if intereseted. new in box and everyhing. the 6910 joints
you wont be producing no raffle tickets tho will you? lol..

Back
Top Bottom