Air Yeezy's where to buy

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

men im getting rid of my grapes for these B i have to get a pair mayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it's smart. Camp out for a few hours and get wristbands.

But if the stores aren't budging, tough.

Hopefully NDC makes the same mistake and puts them up. I can't see myself spending more than retail for these.

Admittedly, I don't know those dudes or their situations, but the time spent in line could be equal to or more than the price they would pay in the aftermarket. And if your goal is to flip them, how many pairs would you have to get to break even?

I like the black joints but as a grown man I am refuse to sleep out on the sidewalk like a bum for a pair of sneakers. I will wait in line for a hour, some ofthis stuff is ridiculous. The only thing worst than a hypebeast is a hypebeast in denial. 75% of these dudes would not touch the sneakers if it didnt haveKanye's name attached to the product. Smart move by Commonwealth tho, if they that press make them pay.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

men im getting rid of my grapes for these B i have to get a pair mayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why would some one trade Gold for Silver anyway?
roll.gif
LOL
roll.gif

damn you though i was serious gosh lee my grapes go hard then these weak @!@ shoe
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Stop the bloodclot lyin'! !+%@$ you WAS serious!! ole' "got caught, cop a duece and switch up your story #*+ boy"

im mad how you know
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

i remember hearing talk of maybe some sports zones gettin em...is it true? any different spots gettin em this time around?

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

roll.gif

i remember hearing talk of maybe some sports zones gettin em...is it true? any different spots gettin em this time around?
Unless an act of god happens, thats a no go on Sports Zone.

Just found out a few more NOVA heads will be making the trip up north. I gave them fair warning what the deal was. So whatever happens is on them.

I'll be up there Rocman, Harm, Charm. And your boy L7oser said he might be up there to.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

roll.gif

Unless an act of god happens, thats a no go on Sports Zone.

Just found out a few more NOVA heads will be making the trip up north. I gave them fair warning what the deal was. So whatever happens is on them.

I'll be up there Rocman, Harm, Charm. And your boy L7oser said he might be up there to.
word, good lookin cmoneymontana...

do you know of any stores that got the zens that are not getting the black/pink colorway? i ask b/c i heard some spots in other parts of the country that gotthe zens are either not getting this release, or their shipment is smaller

I'm sure the DTLR on Broad St will have these.

But depending on what Mr Hazel does.........I'm sure you can get them there again.

More then likely the same spots that got Zens will get these.

for everyone who got them, how did they fit? do they run big like people said or true to size. i guess compared to jordan 3s or af1s hows the fit

I see DTLR jumped on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

They are doing a Raffle at the following locations:

Church Sqaure
Mondawmin
Mt. Clare Junction
Minnesota Ave
St. Charles Town Center

Oak Hill Plaza(Richmond)

Looks like i'll be heading west on Rt 7 to MD.

Back
Top Bottom