Air Yeezy's where to buy

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Hope Commonwealth gets a re-up on the watch selection.

yo, i got an anniversary gshock if intereseted. new in box and everyhing. the 6910 joints
you wont be producing no raffle tickets tho will you? lol..
i mean i can you a raffle ticket with purchase..i doubt it will work at commonwealth though....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Selling one of my Air Yeezys Sz 10 for 650 obo Shipped!!!
hit me up at [email protected] Im paypal ready!
SOLD!

Can I have a complimentary jar of powder cent vaseline with that?

Matta fact, I perfer syrup...

lmao when i was in line at Minnesota for the Yeezys dude in front of me was like if i dont get my size ima just cop whatever and flip these joints for a G Ilmao literally. $650 is definatly to much anyways... EOH Check your PMs

They didn't produce size 10.5

That's a fact ... there are no 10.5's out there
ohwell.gif

You better fit the 10 or the 11 ... they are a bit roomy too so if you wear a 10.5 you may be able to do a 10 ... 11 may be too big for you
pimp.gif

what is you are an 11. where is the LOVE at man..GEEZ!

lol
Ian you know I'm an 11 ... and these joints are not being passed around ... you gotta beg for these jokers or just have a homie in high places...

Originally Posted by TOWEH

They didn't produce size 10.5
That's a fact ... there are no 10.5's out there
ohwell.gif

You better fit the 10 or the 11 ... they are a bit roomy too so if you wear a 10.5 you may be able to do a 10 ... 11 may be too big for you
pimp.gif

There were some 10.5's made.

HustlinFlip - May 2nd, dont know about locations though.

lol
Ian you know I'm an 11 ... and these joints are not being passed around ... you gotta beg for these jokers or just have a homie in high places ...

i got an 11.5 in the first release.

spread the word around campus that i am trying to swap for an 11 in the black. straight up. make it happen celeb!

^^^Says the guy who posts an incorrect release date in the main Yeezy thread...hoing it'll through some folks off.

Ha!!!

Originally Posted by iCan

lol
Ian you know I'm an 11 ... and these joints are not being passed around ... you gotta beg for these jokers or just have a homie in high places ...
i got an 11.5 in the first release.

spread the word around campus that i am trying to swap for an 11 in the black. straight up. make it happen celeb!

Yeah Bamma!!!!

Man ya'll know that ain't gonna happen! But If I get lucky I'll try and share the wealth!

Back
Top Bottom