Air Yeezy's where to buy

yeah they probably gone be the main ones tryna campout, im just tryna hop on dat early train n cop em wen da store open

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Young Easy

understood.

and i couldnt even fathom the though of getting someone to help me out, and then just using them as a way to make my own profit in the end. thats some real lo life @@+%. i just dont have it in em to even think of doing anything like that

Rock - you can make decent money in the service. base pay is wamp wamp but when you start getting into certain circumstances and knowing how to budget yourself, you can do well. its really all circumstantial. but when im home i pay all of the bills and take care of the family and still have fun money to trick off. i wont be driving a bentley gt anytime soon, but im doing alright. a lot of young dudes get into the service and the first thing they do is buy a car they cant afford also. youd be amazed at some of the dumb things ive seen people get in debt behind. besides, 2 and some change (maybe even 3) inst going to kill me
laugh.gif

as far as the rant, a lot of it was meant to be comical. folks who visit the music forum would know that, but the dudes in the NIKE section air yeezy thread know EXACTLY who im talking about. and it isn't with just this release they've done this.
Ahhhh.. I got you... You enlisted or an Officer or Warrant Officer? E7? Something like that??

I was Military Brat and had alot of buddies when I was younger tellin me they were on Food Stamps..but like you said they had Stangs and stuff like that.. spending loot at the clubs like they were big ballin.. on the 1st and 15th...lol

Now I know we can add you to the Crew of Comics in this joint!! lol

Good stuff bruh.. Be care ful out there. You dont need no box of Kanyeezys sittin here waitin on you that you cant use...
thats these young dudes biggest problem. pay day loans for things they couldve paid for themselves, star cards way too early that are maxed out,their first credit cards that are maxed out, and then trying to keep up with every jordan and buying true religions when they know damn well theyll be barelymaking by the 3rd and the 18th. i mean Entourage charges at least $200 for a bottle of champagne, and vip is at least $100 if you dont have a hook up. lolthats like 350 in one night including cover charges. WHAT are you doing in there?
laugh.gif

im 24 and E6 i gained rank pretty quick. im actually in school to become an officer but im not sure if i wanna take that route. in my time spent in theservice, im not sure if this is the life style i want for my son. on the other hand i see how hard it is for my friends i grew up with on the outside working12-14 hours days just to get by and they've got a college education.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Considering the mayhem that these will cause, I do think Commonwealth has devised the most reasonable, understandable, and logical plan.

The $25/1 ticket is smart. It's not like they are selling them...the incentive to buy - genius for a time like this.

Now, had I not already been in the market for a couple items, I might feel differently.
but what about the people who only saved up enough to get the yeezys. thats now fair to them though. the reason i won't be going to cmonwealthis because even if you get tickets, you are not guaranteed your name will get pulled

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Considering the mayhem that these will cause, I do think Commonwealth has devised the most reasonable, understandable, and logical plan.

The $25/1 ticket is smart. It's not like they are selling them...the incentive to buy - genius for a time like this.

Now, had I not already been in the market for a couple items, I might feel differently.
but what about the people who only saved up enough to get the yeezys. thats now fair to them though. the reason i won't be going to cmonwealth is because even if you get tickets, you are not guaranteed your name will get pulled

more reason why i will be at Cmonwealth lol...

Originally Posted by iCan

but what about the people who only saved up enough to get the yeezys. thats now fair to them though. the reason i won't be going to cmonwealth is because even if you get tickets, you are not guaranteed your name will get pulled

i get that but what you gon do if your name don't get pulled?

Originally Posted by iCan

i get that but what you gon do if your name don't get pulled?
survive and move on.

^^^Basically. A lot of folks dont have the dough to buy items to earn tickets and still drop the $215. Some do. We'll see how it plays out.

iCan, what time are you tryna roll down there?

Haven't read some of the newer posts in this thread, but Cmonwealth's decsion to drop the Yeezys via raffle is genius from the standpoint of drivingsales. I'm sure their numbers are down (like everyone else) and this seems to be a great way to create some excitement about the release and get some extrasales out of it.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Haven't read some of the newer posts in this thread, but Cmonwealth's decsion to drop the Yeezys via raffle is genius from the standpoint of driving sales. I'm sure their numbers are down (like everyone else) and this seems to be a great way to create some excitement about the release and get some extra sales out of it.

great observation........for all those who are camping why dont you pay some homeless people to wait in line for you?

who here is reselling? y'all shouldnt help the ppl that don't even like the shoe and wanna resell it for 500+ cuz they know ppl will buy it. Help the actual people who wanna wear the shoes for what they are: a great shoe.
fck resellers
200dz03.jpg

how early should i get to the dtlrs? do you guys think that theres going to be a campout? im driving from jersey..... @**@ ill wait the night before if i haveto...

anyone know if all th DTLRs in richmond are gettin these or is it just the one on Broad?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

the thirst

smh.gif

changing people daily....
a cat i knew who was askin me for free bbc gear of mine, commonwealth hook ups, and wanted me to help find him yeezys as soon as we got word theywere in chicago even though im out of country just im'ed me saying hes getting his pair and im not. im amazed. that screen name is blocked to say theleast.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

how early should i get to the dtlrs? do you guys think that theres going to be a campout? im driving from jersey..... @**@ ill wait the night before if i have to...

Where are you camping at? Hope it's not Bmore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was patiently waiting for Devons ops..you aint coppin?

despite the hype, although it is kinda nice to see something can get dudes excited again. Aint really been a release in a while that got dudes going crazy. Ipassed on my pair...oh well...the black and brown I like better and will be coming home. good luck fellas. You guys should be happy with all the complaining,there are stores getting them selling them right out the door for $400+

Originally Posted by shuman15

despite the hype, although it is kinda nice to see something can get dudes excited again.
Skewed opinion.

If these were not "as" limited, they'd still sell, but it wouldn't be like this.

Marketing geniuses = Nike.

Most people's "excitement" is due to the "current status" of having them... As with all "hype" items, the excitementultimately decreases for the next "hyped" item.

Anyone still excited over patent leather AF1s?
roll.gif

And yes, I agree, browns are *kinda* dope.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by shuman15

despite the hype, although it is kinda nice to see something can get dudes excited again.

Anyone still excited over patent leather AF1s?
roll.gif
hahahahaha. man lol....

daffy 016 wrote:

how early should i get to the dtlrs? do you guys think that theres going to be a campout? im driving from jersey..... @**@ ill wait the night before if i
have to...

Where are you camping at? Hope it's not Bmore
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

exactly. bmore is OURS!!
beleeedat!

^^^^
word.
n's be shaking like a dice game. lol

but i got a feeling its gonna be a line when i turn that corner by U.S

Back
Top Bottom