Air Zoom Flight Five (Jason Kidd) Retro?

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Any word of the black ones droppin?

Yeah I want the black ones...as those are the ones I remember best. I need the black ones fo sho.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Which Black ones are you guys referring to?
I'm pretty sure they mean these:

but nike is stingy, so we will probably not see these retro for a long time, which sux big time

Nike has done a nice job for me this year with these releases Sharkleys.Huaraches,Penny,Eggplant Flightposites

They are picking up for JB nonsense they been dropping this year excluding some of the CDPs.

Keep it up Nike!

ZFF002-3.jpg

http://www.shoetrends.com/item.asp?PID=501&CID=91
they got a fsr of these on shoetrends for $80. no tax and shipping is $15.

Well after my posting and about 3 weeks of hunting i found a pair in my size........DS so crispy!!!!!!

brings back memories seeing those black ones... i ran mine into the ground in high school

damn...eastbay needs to hurry up and get these in-stock so they can ship...6/12 should be the day they ship since there already in stores

Originally Posted by Sribb43

damn...eastbay needs to hurry up and get these in-stock so they can ship...6/12 should be the day they ship since there already in stores

That !%!% better be shipped on the 12th. I got these as a birthday present to myself. And my bday is the 13th.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by Sribb43

That !%!% better be shipped on the 12th. I got these as a birthday present to myself. And my bday is the 13th.
if they dont ship on 6/12...im going to cancel my order and get them from shoetrends for $95 shipped...i used the 20% code when i got them on eastbayso only paid $106. if i would have paid full price i would have cancelled my order long order when i found out they were on shoetrends

Copped me a 2nd pair for $80.00...

These kicks comfort level is off the chain. These will get plenty of run this summer.

anyone get shipping confo from eastbay? i might just cancel and order on st.com

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

^^^^^ Where did you pick them up for 80.00????
I'm in NYC. I got them from a Mom N Pop store. Or "a spot" as we call it.
Word..... These spots around in Cleveland are selling these kicks for full price.....
mad.gif
mad.gif

I need to find a size 12 in them kicks

these were a big hit back in the day atleast the black blue. i remember a blue green colorway as well ? these all white are to boring i should cop the OG blackblues.

Back
Top Bottom