AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe JB put a $140 price tag on some AIr Jordan 1's. Not an exclusive, no special make up, but on an og colorway....without Nike AIr even on the tongue. Sorry. I can't support rape prices without a great reason for the increase in pricing.

I can't believe JB put a $140 price tag on some AIr Jordan 1's. Not an exclusive, no special make up, but on an og colorway....without Nike AIr even on the tongue. Sorry. I can't support rape prices without a great reason for the increase in pricing.

You must have missed the tons of pics posted about this shoe then.

Last edited:
It varies for everyone. Wasn't too bad to me. But I'd say the BMPs were the most comfy IMO.

My point was not saying that the AJ1 from 01
Were mad uncomfy, but that jordan brand changed
The insole/sole so that i dont need additional insoles
in the recent retros.

What shoe have you been looking at man?

i wear my KOs all the time and they feel fine, as far as the leather ones i cant tell you either way but these will be had and they wont be more than $130
forreals? maybe they fixed it but the 2001 retros were the absolute worst painful shoe in the history of mankind. like playing barefoot on rocks
I have the 2001 Royal Blue Retros as well, and they are not comfortable AT ALL, especially when you step over some rocks. 
mean.gif

Everyone is different. I wear my 2001 bred 1s all the time and they're definitely one of my comfiest shoes.

Hell no... I have the AJ1's from 2000 and dude up there is right walking over a rock is the worst.

No support whatsoever.

@french. Honestly I did not. The last pics I saw didn't have the nike air on the tongue. Just the new color of one's. Most tines I don't troll through previous pages because it be nonsense or full or sarcastic smart responses. But, thanks. A $40 price hike is partially justified......but still overpriced.

Can't wait for these to come out. Wanna see them in person to see how the quality is though

$140 for Jordan 1s? Limited Release? Oh no!

still copping.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Passing. This might seem outrageous to some people here but I never was a fan of the 1's. Good luck to those trying to cop. I hope everyone gets their pairs.

Last edited:
Everyone is different. I wear my 2001 bred 1s all the time and they're definitely one of my comfiest shoes.

Don't lie. It's like there's nothing in between your foot and the thin piece of rubber sole. No cushioning whatsoever. Had to buy some cheap insoles just to wear them.

Passing. This might seem outrageous to some people here but I never was a fan of the 1's. Good luck to those trying to cop. I hope everyone gets their pairs.
I feel the same way about 9s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, 17s, 18s, 19s, 20s, etc.

I heard that too from a friend who works in a big sneaker store chain in Germany who
also collects Air Jordans. He says he read it in their ordering inventory list for 2013.
I know he does not talk BS.
Though he only mentioned the black toes.

Last edited:
I heard that too from a friend who works in a big sneaker store chain in Germany who
also collects Air Jordans. He says he read it in their ordering inventory list for 2013.
I know he does not talk BS.
Though he only mentioned the black toes.
My source is a shoe store owner in Europe aswell. He also told me about the White/Red 1s and Thunder IVs months before actual info leaked.

Oh and he said SPRING 2013 for the Breds.

Last edited:
People are going to hate me for this but if these are "LIMITED" because of the nike air than i rather just have the jumpman instead of the air. i really want this shoe but if its going to be limited than just give me the jumpman because its the Nike Air that is why it is limited :smh:

limited jordan 1s stil lshouldntbe too difficult to cop, banned were difficult because of locations, those locations i heard people copping multiple pairs with ease, and if a lebron or another jordan releases the same day these will be a breeze just like the KOs were.

140$ for Air Joran 1s? I'm not b****ing about the price, I'm just saying, imagine how much these kicks (Jordans) will cost by the time we're buying them for our kids. Just had a son, and I'm guessing by time he's in high school I'll be shelling out 185-200$ for a pair of AJ 1s (Mind you, that this has always been the cheapest retro of the sig line).

As for these being limited, I'm with LA KB24, they can keep the "Nike" if means that I might not get mine. The Nike Air logos have been gone so long, I honestly don't even care anymore.

limited jordan 1s stil lshouldntbe too difficult to cop, banned were difficult because of locations, those locations i heard people copping multiple pairs with ease, and if a lebron or another jordan releases the same day these will be a breeze just like the KOs were.
Maybe if you live out in the sticks. The KOs were hard for a lot of us to cop

140$ for Air Joran 1s? I'm not b****ing about the price, I'm just saying, imagine how much these kicks (Jordans) will cost by the time we're buying them for our kids. Just had a son, and I'm guessing by time he's in high school I'll be shelling out 185-200$ for a pair of AJ 1s (Mind you, that this has always been the cheapest retro of the sig line).

As for these being limited, I'm with LA KB24, they can keep the "Nike" if means that I might not get mine. The Nike Air logos have been gone so long, I honestly don't even care anymore.
This. I am much more pissed off about Nike messing with our color blocking (tech grey is now cement grey, military blues are powder blue, varsity red has replaced fire red,etc) thanthe Nike AIR logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom