AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. There are some colorways that I can understand why you would want exclusiveness. I know if I got rich and could track down some UNDFTDs in a decade, I would be mad if they had a GR rerelease or anything less than Tier 0 HS.

Simply because I had to bust my *** off for over a decade to become somebody rich/important in order to get them, then Nike decides after all this time it is finally OK to make them a GR.

Meh. There are some colorways that I can understand why you would want exclusiveness. I know if I got rich and could track down some UNDFTDs in a decade, I would be mad if they had a GR rerelease or anything less than Tier 0 HS.

Simply because I had to bust my *** off for over a decade to become somebody rich/important in order to get them, then Nike decides after all this time it is finally OK to make them a GR.
Yall dudes forgettin, they're just SNEAKERS!

^^^Who cares? Did you not drop the G's because you wanted them and were willing to pay the price? Not because they were exclusive and you wanted to think you'd be stunting

Yah because I wanted them. But that is what would piss me off. If I bought them for stacks because I wanted them so bad and then Nike decides to rerelease them as a GR making my purchase absolute foolishness, despite begging them to rerelease those.

Yah because I wanted them. But that is what would piss me off. If I bought them for stacks because I wanted them so bad and then Nike decides to rerelease them as a GR making my purchase absolute foolishness, despite begging them to rerelease those.
Spending a G on any sneaker that should be $160 tops retail IS FOOLISH

Spending a G on any sneaker that should be $160 tops retail IS FOOLISH
I havent yet, nor do I plan to anytime soon. But you are telling me if I made $500,000 a year, spending a couple Gs on a shoe is foolish when I can pay off a house in a couple years?

Just a hypothetical scenario
Fair enough whodie, it just don't make sense to me paying $1000+ for some Js.
Far be it from me to tell somebody what to do with their money though.
If you stunting like that though whodie all props to you.

Leaked (as in no solid info but leaked by the person who always leaks accurate info) POTENTIAL releases is as such:
-AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO MAROON- FALL
-AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO SEPTEMBER BLUE- FALL
-AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO FRENCH BLUE -TBA 2012
-AIR JORDAN 11 COLUMBIA -CHRISTMAS 2012
-AIR JORDAN 5 DOERNBECHER- WINTER 2012
-AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK-VARSITY RED TBA 2012

-AIR JORDAN 5 GRAPE ICE-NEW EMERALD -SUMMER 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 FIRE RED -SPRING 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 SPORT ROYAL/STEALTH -SPRING 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 WHITE/VARISTY BLUE/VARISTY MAIZE- SUMMER 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BLACK/CHROME TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BRING CONCORD/AQUA TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 WHITE-BLACK-TRUE RED TBA 2013

As you can tell next year will be 8s and 5s. But I won't be heavy in the game next year since I don't like too many white shoes and all the 5s so far are white. From that list I only want the Grapes, the Aquas, Maroons and now the Old Royal 1s
happy.gif

i feel ya on the 500,000 a year cuz if i was goin that hard trust me id have quite a bit of pairs for 1k and over, all OG 1s

Apparently these are shipping early already. If I wasn't so cautious of these early sellers authenticity I would cop a pair for $200. Would be worth it if these hit Banned 1 prices out the gate.

^How could it possibly be shipping early anywhere? I would grab a pair at that price for sure but I doubt they have even started production yet. Unless Nike Factories are closed in Dec and Jan (which I doubt).

whats wrong with enjoying the fact you have shoes no one else has? the whole point of getting jordans back in the day when mj was paying was not just having a pair of shoes that here wore on the court but also having a pair of shoes not everyone could have/afford. so really its not just about the shoes its also the exclusivity of owning them.

For me its about just having a shoe Iove.

For example those 49ers DTII's, I could care less if every single person owned a pair I'd still be happy with my pair.

If you really are into the shoe it shouldn't matter too much.

Of course this is just my humble opinion

^How could it possibly be shipping early anywhere? I would grab a pair at that price for sure but I doubt they have even started production yet. Unless Nike Factories are closed in Dec and Jan (which I doubt).

Nvm. Site has them for presell my bad.

Last edited:
For me its about just having a shoe Iove.

For example those 49ers DTII's, I could care less if every single person owned a pair I'd still be happy with my pair.

If you really are into the shoe it shouldn't matter too much.

Of course this is just my humble opinion
This.

As a grown man it's no longer that serious for me to have shoes that no one else does.

If people want exclusivity they'd be better served getting into high end shoes.

Last edited:
whats wrong with enjoying the fact you have shoes no one else has? the whole point of getting jordans back in the day when mj was paying was not just having a pair of shoes that here wore on the court but also having a pair of shoes not everyone could have/afford. so really its not just about the shoes its also the exclusivity of owning them.

agree on the have disagree on the afford...exclusive its ok,but braggin cause when im 16 my father gave me more money than my classmate??nope.

Black toes will find a way onto my very short list for 2013 if they get Nike Air treatment.  If not I'm just gonna stick with my KOs.

Actually looking forward to picking these when they drop. That said after barely reading the past 2 pages I know why I never make it over to this forum anymore; Good luck to all you dudes bolstering your self esteem with some shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom