AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I am much more pissed off about Nike messing with our color blocking (tech grey is now cement grey, military blues are powder blue, varsity red has replaced fire red,etc) thanthe Nike AIR logo.
I agree! Nike air is a thing of the past but at least keep the colors the same.... :smh:

Not a big fan of the 1's so it's a pass for me on any these releases next year.

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited about these!!! and I'm hoping the rumours about the BREDs are true... even though I just copped a pair of Banned 1's.

$140 price tag is :pimp: but the limited tag is :x

I'll wait until that time and see how limited they really are...then make my decision of whether I want to attempt it.

How limited are we talking?

Cavs 4 limited, Dave White 1s limited or Thunder 4s limited?

Need to get my story straight now.

:lol:

Hopefully Cav 4s limited so most people who want em can have em. These are Jordan 1s after all. Cav 4 limited would leave us with plenty to go around unless the recent sightings of Frank Ocean and Kanye West has sparked an interest in Jordan 1s

Hopefully Cav 4s limited so most people who want em can have em. These are Jordan 1s after all. Cav 4 limited would leave us with plenty to go around unless the recent sightings of Frank Ocean and Kanye West has sparked an interest in Jordan 1s
That isn't a very far fetched concept. I guarantee that celebs rocking ones are going to improve the ones popularity.

The semi-recent Banned release isn't going to help things either seeing as those are being resold for 600$ when you can get DS '01s for 300-400.

The Banned 1s are selling for far more than that. Last I checked they were $700-900 on eBay. Granted eBay prices are a little higher than most resell prices.

i neeeeed these.. how the EFF they gonna come out after 10+ years with a limited tag? smh @ JB tryna have N_ jumpin hurdles tryna get some steps.

The Banned 1s are selling for far more than that. Last I checked they were $700-900 on eBay. Granted eBay prices are a little higher than most resell prices.
Well you still understand me. People may see these as the same sort of deal and toss them on eBay for a G like a lotta people who got the Banneds did. I honestly hope this isn't the case because my 01s have seen better days and wanted to cop multiples. However, we will all just have to prepare for the resellers and kids to be all over this release due to the celeb/profit status

Either way, gonna try extra hard to get these, even if I have to pay a premium for them

I honestly think these won't be that limited at all. JB just says it to build up hype, to make everybody "need a pair".

^^^Well then if thats the case, just the limited tag makes them limited. If your theory holds true any "limited" shoe becomes more lusted after making a higher demand so they will be harder to get.

The KOs weren't an 'easy' cop for most so I doubt that these will be easy to cop multiples which most people who really want the shoe plan to do

i really hope these aren't hard to get. i REALLY want 2 pairs. im trying to find away to get a pair of banned 1s still. 

Think Frank Ocean had these on for the SNL performance. Looking forward to them. My 01's are beat to ****. Actually climbed a mountain in them in Alaska!

yea frank has been rockin heavy with these joints even before that performance, according to his twitter he is pretty bummed about them coming back haha

yea frank has been rockin heavy with these joints even before that performance, according to his twitter he is pretty bummed about them coming back haha

i hate when people are bummed when stuff comes out, i remember when it was about the shoes and having them, not having shoes that nobody had. i wish everyones grail would come out so that we all can have what we want, just my opinion probably

Royals and Breds could come out every year, done well, and I wouldn't be mad...I'd probably cop everytime too

Dude said his reliable source said blk/red 1's 2013. They were rumored heavily after the Banneds released in '11. Seeing the Royals are dropping I hope the b/reds drop again cuz I would like to have em and Banneds , plus I knw many people missed out.

i hate when people are bummed when stuff comes out, i remember when it was about the shoes and having them, not having shoes that nobody had. i wish everyones grail would come out so that we all can have what we want, just my opinion probably
Some people think that their J's are supposed to remain "exclusive" so that they can "break necks."  Lames.  After all no one can have the same shoes as the next man.

+1

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom