AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the logic in people saying they saw Jordan play, while kids nowadays didnt. Does that make you more credible, or deserving? Don't get me wrong I saw Jordan play, but its a tennis shoe, who gives two damns whether or not you did? Some grown men in this section crack me up. Ironically acting like lil brats.
People don't understand Chuck Taylor's like I do, because I witnessed him play back in 1922.
I watched Ilie Nastase first wore Nikes back in '72 during the Davis cup. Therefore Im better then you.
:lol: stupid logic.

Lol the oldheads crack me up. I hear them.trying to justify their seniority ******** and die of laughter.

Dude saying if you didnt see MJ play you aint got any real connection to em. What a joke. So the kids should just step aside. The oldheads connection is stronger because they saw a different celebrity rock them than the ones the kids see. |I :smh:

Last edited:
At this point, this is pointless. I'm a relatively old head. My first Jordan was the OG Playoff 8s. But still,
at this point, we shouldn't factor that in anymore. What's the point of looking down on the newer heads
just because they have different reasons, motivations and inspirations? People wish they saw MJ play
and I consider myself lucky, but I think that's that. As long as these kids don't front like "they know", then
it's all good.

haha "old heads" crack me up. Most of you guys look like garbage wearings your kicks anyhow. How about all you "old heads" go take your kids to school and go play golf. Just joking of course. In all honesty my only memories of MJ playing are from the late 90's and even then I barely was able to grasp how great he really was. Most people want these kicks because they look nice, not because Ye or Frank Ocean was rocking them.

Damn you guys take $hit way too serious. I grew up watching MJ in the 80's/90's while most of you were still swimming around in your Daddy. My point is that I think Kanye is a douche and he ruins anything Jordan for me. I will buy what I wanna buy, not cuz some over hyped celebrity is walking around in a shoe that YOU dudes post in a forum. Don't EVER compare Kanye to Jordan....no one (maybe people with bad taste) will remember Kanye 20 years from now. MJ GOAT....it's an acronym...look it up.

Why don't you try acting your age instead.

Bragging about your age, and ranting about a celeb you have never come in contact with isn't a good look and is very hypocritical.

Last edited:
Damn you guys take $hit way too serious. I grew up watching MJ in the 80's/90's while most of you were still swimming around in your Daddy. My point is that I think Kanye is a douche and he ruins anything Jordan for me. I will buy what I wanna buy, not cuz some over hyped celebrity is walking around in a shoe that YOU dudes post in a forum. Don't EVER compare Kanye to Jordan....no one (maybe people with bad taste) will remember Kanye 20 years from now. MJ GOAT....it's an acronym...look it up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talk about taking "$hit" too serious.

Last edited:
because these young kids are camping for days, shooting, killing etc for shoes they have no REAL connection to.
those that are older feel we have more of a conneciton to them because we saw MJ play and rock em and wanted to be like him. and when they come back out we want em because we had em as a kid, not because Wale was wearing them on Instagram.

Amen.

I didn't say in order to buy Jordan's you needed to watch him play growing up. Some of you dudes bashed me for my Kanye rant and implied I was young and/or a hypebeast. I wa at Bonnaroo in 2008 when Kanye pissed 100,000 people off including the artists. 'Twas an epic display of his douchery....not being hypocritical. On to the shoes/end rant.

Kanye is a douche. I agree. I don't listen to his music or like him. But I also don't bother talking about him. It's a waste of time. Can we get back to the shoes? I'm passing on everything in January just to prepare for February haha

haha "old heads" crack me up. Most of you guys look like garbage wearings your kicks anyhow. How about all you "old heads" go take your kids to school and go play golf. Just joking of course. In all honesty my only memories of MJ playing are from the late 90's and even then I barely was able to grasp how great he really was. Most people want these kicks because they look nice, not because Ye or Frank Ocean was rocking them.

oh yeah! **** kanye! *doesnt look at frank ocean Tyga Chris brown Trinidad Jame$ etc etc*

I SWEAR SOMETIMES YOU GUYS ARGUE ABOUT THE MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS.

I SEE 169 NEW POSTS AND I ENTER THE THREAD THINKING THERE ARE NEW PICS OR INFO.

SMH.
Pretty much.  This oldhead/new generation argument has been beaten to death and is tired as hell.

All I care about at this point is what the #s are going to be like so I can decide if doubling up is possible.

because these young kids are camping for days, shooting, killing etc for shoes they have no REAL connection to.

those that are older feel we have more of a conneciton to them because we saw MJ play and rock em and wanted to be like him. and when they come back out we want em because we had em as a kid, not because Wale was wearing them on Instagram.

I have a feeling it was kanye that hyped this shoe the most and not wale

^The point? You dont have one. Your definition of a real connections is being born earlier than others. :lol: what a joke. People like you will never listen to a counter argument so i am not going to make one.

Enjoy your shoes. I know I will, I know the kids will too

^The point? You dont have one. Your definition of a real connections is being born earlier than others. :lol: what a joke. People like you will never listen to a counter argument so i am not going to make one.

Enjoy your shoes. I know I will, I know the kids will too
yea and 85% of these kids will sell their ENTIRE VNDS collection in 1-2 years. These kids are in it because its "in" and hyped, not the love. and thats what makes us mad.

yea and 85% of these kids will sell their ENTIRE VNDS collection in 1-2 years. These kids are in it because its "in" and hyped, not the love. and thats what makes us mad.
lol who gives a s**t!  I know I don't.  I could care less what another persons reason is for coppin.

You should care, because it makes kicks harder to get.
Not really.  Unless their a hyperstrike or something. Otherwise  as long as you do your home work they should be an easy cop.   If the shoe wasn't that hyped up Nike would make less pairs.

Not really.  Unless their a hyperstrike or something. Otherwise  as long as you do your home work they should be an easy cop.   If the shoe wasn't that hyped up Nike would make less pairs.

I'm not just talking about this release, just like he wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom