AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only shoe I'm considering ordering early. & then hoping to get a second pair on RD. These are my favorite 1 color way.

I didn't ask for your autobiography. Are you having a discussion with the voices in your head :smh:

No lol I just don't get why you bi*ch and whine because younger cats are buying Jordans.   Who cares what another person does with their money.   smh
because y'all make us have to camp in person ..well now on twitter just so ya'll can rock shoes once and put em on craigslist 3 weeks later :smh:

yea and 85% of these kids will sell their ENTIRE VNDS collection in 1-2 years. These kids are in it because its "in" and hyped, not the love. and thats what makes us mad.

because y'all make us have to camp in person ..well now on twitter just so ya'll can rock shoes once and put em on craigslist 3 weeks later
mean.gif
That's not me lol That's what you call a reseller or hypebeast.  I agree about them f**k em but if younger cats are becoming sneaker heads I don't have a problem with it.   I do agree with you about the hypebeasts.   Hopefully with all the restocks its gonna drive them out of trying to make money off people in our culture who love sneakers.   Young sneaker heads aren't the problem.  The hypebeast resellers are.

No lol I just don't get why you bi*ch and whine because younger cats are buying Jordans.   Who cares what another person does with their money.   smh

Are you slow? Why do you keep quoting me? I haven't said anything on that topic other than making one statement. You don't know what I believe. Quote whomevers comment you disagree with and respond to them directly and stop responding to me. You having a fictitious discussion is annoying.

Last edited:
I blame social media for everything :lol:

Remember always checking the mail to see if you got your Eastbay, or Jordan Brand Magazine? :smokin

Last edited:
Damn can we just talk about the shoe? Just cuz I'm 18 doesn't mean I just want these to flip.

Anyways from the pics I'd say these are cut higher than the '01s

So apparently these drop the same day as the Nike Air WC3s during All Star Weekend. I'm not sure if that is gonna make things easier or harder...

So apparently these drop the same day as the Nike Air WC3s during All Star Weekend. I'm not sure if that is gonna make things easier or harder...
Maaaan Nike *********** watch somehow its only gonna release in the surrounding area or city as the allstar game

Definitely harder.

Just means twice as many folks out.

If truly limited, HOH/FTL should do a raffle.

Need to pick these up with the ease.

meh, last 10 pages do not say much, but is there a reason why some are with "Nike Air" and some with Jumpman on it? any difference in quality?

Definitely harder.

Just means twice as many folks out.

If truly limited, HOH/FTL should do a raffle.

Need to pick these up with the ease.

I wouldn't say harder, they did the thunder 4 and b/red 11 ticket thing on the 16th and I heard plenty of stories about everyone lining up for the 11s and the 4s being an easy cop if that's what you went there for. Also heard stories of dudes who wanted both but missed out because they lined up for the 11s and the 4s were gone when they went for them.

So if the Ultra Limited Nike Air 3s come out on the 16th, these should be a cake walk :lol:

I wouldn't say harder, they did the thunder 4 and b/red 11 ticket thing on the 16th and I heard plenty of stories about everyone lining up for the 11s and the 4s being an easy cop if that's what you went there for. Also heard stories of dudes who wanted both but missed out because they lined up for the 11s and the 4s were gone when they went for them.
So if the Ultra Limited Nike Air 3s come out on the 16th, these should be a cake walk :lol:

Not if they also release some of the All Star Kicks on the same day...this could be a whole cluster f**k

I know the XX8 is releasing the 16th, so some all star colors of that will be released. I don't know predicting hype is like predicting the weather, you can research, make a hypothesis, and have the best reasoning for a sunny day, then a hurricane comes :lol:

I'm just going to let time tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom