AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate when I skim through a thread for info and some importance and see nothing but bickering and whining. Go get some sunlight and chill.....

I'm not just talking about this release, just like he wasn't
lol neither am I.  smh Who the F**k cares if younger cats want to buy Jordans.   I'm 26 I watched Jordan play and I've worn Jordans since the 90's.  I could care less if the youth movement is into the same shoes as I am. To me that just shows that Jordans are classics since they are still hot with the next generation.   

Last edited:
lol neither am I.  smh Who the F**k cares if younger cats want to buy Jordans.   I'm 26 I watched Jordan play and I've worn Jordans since the 90's.  I could care less if the youth movement is into the same shoes I am. To me that just shows that Jordans are classics since they are still hot with the next generation.   

I didn't ask for your autobiography. Are you having a discussion with the voices in your head :smh:

I don't wear much blk and blue, but the thirst is real for the 1s. My Banned 1s have quickly become my most coveted kicks, and I'm salivating at the prospect of grabbing these. :pimp:

Yup

I don't wear much blk and blue, but the thirst is real for the 1s. My Banned 1s have quickly become my most coveted kicks, and I'm salivating at the prospect of grabbing these. :pimp:

Post pics of your banneds? I want to see what these look like after they have been worn a bit.

I have never wanted a sneaker so bad as these , those pics are even making it worse :lol:

^ Damn those Banneds are nice.

Been rocking the hell out of my KOs lately.

Hopefully JB re-releases them, so I can cop at retail.

I didn't ask for your autobiography. Are you having a discussion with the voices in your head
mean.gif
No lol I just don't get why you bi*ch and whine because younger cats are buying Jordans.   Who cares what another person does with their money.   smh

Last edited:
Good pics. I was afraid that they would look bad worn like the phats I posted about a long time ago :lol:

But these are :pimp:

Repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom