AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the XX8 is releasing the 16th, so some all star colors of that will be released. I don't know predicting hype is like predicting the weather, you can research, make a hypothesis, and have the best reasoning for a sunny day, then a hurricane comes :lol:
I'm just going to let time tell

Haha I'm worried about the foams/LBJs/KDs/Kobes making life difficult. I hate crowds and don't really wanna need to deal with one to cop one of my favorite shoes of all time...might just end up pre-ordering these from Cold City or something

I know what you mean, I'm thinking about camping on eastbay for these. I had a bad time on eastbay last time I tried to order from them though, I ended up having to rush to a mall.

:lol: I hope both of us have an easy cop

Haha I'm worried about the foams/LBJs/KDs/Kobes making life difficult. I hate crowds and don't really wanna need to deal with one to cop one of my favorite shoes of all time...might just end up pre-ordering these from Cold City or something
If I recall correctly they drop on different dates leading up to all star weekend. I am 100% that is how it happened this year.
Have they announced what the theme for the all star pack is yet?
I'm sure at least one other shoe will drop that day but not all.

Last edited:
man them Kanye 1s r going make feb a tough month with wht/cmnt IIIs and all star releases
mean.gif

These are a definite cop, no doubt, multiples at best.

Those banneds still look great, really praying hard for a re-release, c'mon JB.

If I recall correctly they drop on different dates leading up to all star weekend. I am 100% that is how it happened this year.
Have they announced what the theme for the all star pack is yet?
I'm sure at least one other shoe will drop that day but not all.

I believe its military themed, if they are still making fighter pilots the all star foam

Eastbay Rep Ray said the Knicks 1s were really limited, and the royals have been tagged as limited so I think I may resort to a preorder. I'll call in to a few stores and check before I decide.

Are you slow? Why do you keep quoting me? I haven't said anything on that topic other than making one statement. You don't know what I believe. Quote whomevers comment you disagree with and respond to them directly and stop responding to me. You having a fictitious discussion is annoying.
lol your the only one b**chin about kids coppin Jordans.   Like I said before who cares!  stop crying you sound lame as hell
mean.gif
   You don't want me to continue to quote you then stop responding!  

^Thank you
Other oldheads want JB to downsize significantly and sell shoes only to 30sum year olds
frown.gif

.....all 40 of you
lol I know they think jordans should be just  for them.  smh    I have no problem with anyone coppin jordans. some of these cats sound so dumb saying younger sneaker heads shouldn't cop jordans.  
mean.gif

I wouldn't say harder, they did the thunder 4 and b/red 11 ticket thing on the 16th and I heard plenty of stories about everyone lining up for the 11s and the 4s being an easy cop if that's what you went there for. Also heard stories of dudes who wanted both but missed out because they lined up for the 11s and the 4s were gone when they went for them.
So if the Ultra Limited Nike Air 3s come out on the 16th, these should be a cake walk
laugh.gif
I think they should be a easy cop too.  Now if you are gonna want to cop 2 different sneakers on that day I'm sure its gonna be hard to do that.  A lot of sneaker heads who would normally cop the 1's if nothing else is coming out on the same day will skip the 1's for the Durants, Kobes, Lebrons, Foams, or hyperposites that are gonna be releasing that day.   As long as you do your research on how your local sneaker spot is gonna be releasing them they should be an easy cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom