AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

i say some leaks that email anf holds FTL feet to the flames.

Told my bro there's a chance to cop since some stores were late. Told me, there's no point the backdoor is always the best option and it's time to look into a bot and cook group.
I didn't even have a comeback, couldn't even lie and say keep hope.

Shoutout to End for the first raffle win from there and crazy fast shipping.

DABB3056-6553-4AE7-A6CF-67E7727F648C.jpeg

But if it does go back on app, how would they do it? Timed dropped ,then bots eat again, or completely random, then you gotta be glued to screen forever and bots will still eat in the end? Either way, you're just hoping.

Random time reminds me of the time a dude sold the drop time for the Yeezy 2 on here. Bro was wrong.
They’re gonna do the same thing they did when they put the Black Yeezy 350s back in the app in December, probably same day, give you results in a few hours.

They’re gonna do the same thing they did when they put the Black Yeezy 350s back in the app in December, probably same day, give you results in a few hours.

Appreciate the info. Had no interested in those sneakers so I'm unfamiliar with how they did it. Was it announced that they were going back up?

I’ve hit a couple times on sns before the app
But since the app I haven’t hit on jack
Never hit on End plus I stopped entering because now you always get taxed on hyped releases
Right now hitting raffles on anything seems damn near impossible
Since the SNS app I've only managed to hit twice, I got a lot more wins before the app. My raffles wins seem to be from same places, entries in other places seems like I'm sending them into a black hole.

Never had a win at SNS in my life. I am in NYC and have even tried pick up for a better shot at local. NOTHING. I've never even seen anyone else win.

I won VIotech Dunks from END 1st and last win.

So I guess FLX is letting us enter these raffles when they don’t even have the shoes in stores
That’s why we keep getting the your reservation has been cancelled BS
Then they get the shipment in later and backdoor all the pairs or you gotta randomly get lucky and walk in when the shoes are allowed to be sold to the public
Just like how a store might not have a size 11 or something but it will let you enter for that size

I’ve hit a couple times on sns before the app
But since the app I haven’t hit on jack
Never hit on End plus I stopped entering because now you always get taxed on hyped releases
Right now hitting raffles on anything seems damn near impossible

Last time I hit on SNS was the Spiderverse 1s. Never hit anything again after the app came out.

Never had a win at SNS in my life. I am in NYC and have even tried pick up for a better shot at local. NOTHING. I've never even seen anyone else win.

I won VIotech Dunks from END 1st and last win.

I'm in NYC as well. Only item I won from SNS was the Bred 11s and a pair of Air max 90s

I won the Bape ultra boost from SNS and the Freddy Krueger Air Max 95 from END. Paid more from END for the Freddy Krueger Airx Max than current resale.
END seems to be more expensive than anywhere else.

Pretty sure SNS wins were only mass produced Jordan drops like infrared 6s, bred 4s and bred 11s. I have close to 0 luck with raffles.

Maybe it’s just in my area but FedEx smartpost no longer drops off the package to Usps for final delivery
It just gets upgraded to ground and FedEx does final delivery
Also had a FedEx package get delivered on a Sunday which was a first for me

Back
Top Bottom