AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

more 1's are releasing all year 'round.
roll.gif

i just wear my new love 1's and stare at my old loves both equipped with lace locks all day every day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

sneakerdoctor.com has both colorways too!

eastbay is not getting them.
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if sneakerdoctor.com will be shipping them now, or waiting for the release date?

^^^ NO if your store got the White I's then you well get the Black I's also. Im sure the Blacks well come Monday - Wednesday.

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if sneakerdoctor.com will be shipping them now, or waiting for the release date?

Sneakerdoctor have them now and ready to ship. Uptempoair.com have them up too but will ship on 3/25.

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

Sneakerdoctor have them now and ready to ship. Uptempoair.com have them up too but will ship on 3/25.

yea i just ordered my sz9 and gave them a call and they said they will be shipped today. They also said i should expect it by monday. $110 FREEShipping
pimp.gif

no lines/campout this saturday
smokin.gif

Nah, no good. The blacks ones actually don't look bad, but c'mon JB, these aren't dunks. They can't just take random inspiration and throw itinto a jordan sig. A most def, NON-COPP. The white ones are
sick.gif
, with alittle bit of sprinkled on top.

Saw the black ones in person today. They look like trash to me!! Something with the material they use cause the shoe to have an awful smell.

Just got my black pair and I am thinking of getting another pair of the whites for $85.00.

But I really dont need a double of these that bad.

Do I ?

The black ones are ten times better in person. They're pretty nice though I don't need em' in my life.

I sorta want these because I'm a big fan of the Jordan 1's but the availability seems to be an issue so I'm not sure. Any place else besidessneakerdoctor.com selling these for retail?

DAMN IM PISSED!!!
mad.gif

This is the first non-LS release since mid 2006 that I haven't been able to cop cuz of money issues...availability and resale prices pending, I'll haveto picc up the white ones at the very least as soon as I can...damn these circumstances of life and decisions made in haste or without proper consideration forunforeseen obstacles...

Edit: Concords anyone...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

anyone who works at finishline, how much will these cost????? thanks ahead of time.
$100.00 + $40.00 for the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom