AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I went to champs last weekend for the 1's and was standing out front and the manager said all his pairs had been spoken for except size 8s, but they didn't do a ticket system, so I'm assuming employees copped them all..I hope my finish line that has 18 pairs of these isn't sketchy this go around.

If u have the 04 or og u will laugh at the quality.

Last edited:
Wow crazy hearing people mention these are limited. My small town FTL got one FSR which is what we normally get for retros but we didn't get the 11s or thunder 4s. I feel pretty fortunate that we got them.

grabbed a ticket for these last sunday at my local foot locker.. was in the first 20 people in line and got my size thankfully, but was surprised they only ended up handing out about 30 or so tickets total. on past releases at this exact location they generally have handed out between 60-80 pairs (releases such as the playoff 12's, cavs 4's, olympic 6's, raptor 7's, bred 4's). I guess that speaks for itself on how limited this release actually may be

Fnl cancels orders for overselling too. Just not as bad as some others. My crawfish got canceled. Puttin in orders on at least 2 sites. Gettin 2 is better than none.

Why does the center of the sneaker look purple? lol

The one on the right look so much crisper.
just with flash to show the zero m... and yes godfather up above^^^ we wont mention quality again. my apologies

Last edited:
REPOSTING THIS FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT SEE EARLIER
anyone that needs help for twitter reserves, i can help you FOR FREE. I have an efficient method that allows me to see tweets as soon as they are tweeted and ive reserved many sneakers this way. i can help you, but i may ask for some help as well for other sneaker related matters. just wana help those who might not have a chance at getting them.

some proof of my success provided here 
http://imgur.com/a/QN5aI

to further your understanding, I am able to reserve the shoe under YOUR NAME with YOUR SIZE at a select NIKE STORE listed HERE 

http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/answers/detail/article/twitter-rsvp/a_id/22897#twitter

PM ME if your looking to score these kicks!

I think we all appreciate your free help. How bout you just add this to your signature that way we won't have to see you post this multiple times.

Don't want you to get BANNED over something simple >D

Just got my raffle ticket.

FYI for those in BR - FNL and FA doing FCFS. Champs giving out tickets at 6 am on RD and selling at 7...what sense does that make? Those who don't get a ticket will be waiting outside. 

I understand these don't have 3M but why have the silver dots and fake the 3M on the upper then???

Back
Top Bottom