AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

JB straight did us dirty by puttin the 3M on these upcoming 1's and not the 13s. Pulled the sheet over our eyes and spoon fed us the real Jim Jones Kool-Aid :x

Hey bud, you bring up a good point regarding 3M on the Retro I and the lack of 3M on these. They know that these will sell out regardless so the onus on them is to manufacture it as cheap as possible. It's shameful but as long as they keep getting sellouts the shoes will continue to be gutted.
Yeah, thats why I will keep my $475 that I was going to spend on getting me, wifey, and the kids 13's......

these are def somewhat limited. not sure but thinking thunder #s since i know a couple shops by me arent getting them.

Just a heads up for anyone in central new jersey...Menlo & Woodbridge mall FTL & Champs are doing FCFS. They will be opening at 8 am, but the mall opens at 10. Should be an interesting morning. I'm gonna head over at like 6:30 am and see what the deal is.

FNL Mobile trick worked on my iPhone 5 for Bred 11s on RD....
WHat is the FNL Mobile trick?
Basically get an iphone ipad or device that allows mobile browsing. On RD going on the mobile finishline site which is- m.finishline.com and type in what you are looking for ie- Jordan 13 and you should find the shoe you want. Proceed to checkout like you would normally on a mobile site and viola your done.....

I did this for the Bred 11's

I tried for the Knicks 1's and did not succeed (I have a feeling since it is so well known now that I needed to be extremely fast (they sold out really quick) to get them)

P.S.- User beware with this method there is a possibility that it will crash and you will have to hit back on your browser and re-enter again.... If that happens you may have the infamous triple (or more) charge from finishline that will provide you with no shoes and money being held by FNL... So use at your own risk....
Not use @ your own risk, FNL is one of the only companies that uses what apple uses.. Its a real time setting... FNL sells what finishline has... If you use a card and it gets declined or sent to a secondary user then its goes through for seconds and then gets spit back out ( your "all man they cancelled my order" ) otherwise only the exact amount gets sold... Foot on the other hand uses a first come pay, if they have 10 pair they sell 12... and deduct funds later... get it?

Just a heads up for anyone in central new jersey...Menlo & Woodbridge mall FTL & Champs are doing FCFS. They will be opening at 8 am, but the mall opens at 10. Should be an interesting morning. I'm gonna head over at like 6:30 am and see what the deal is.

Good lookin, I'll pass the info to my homies down there.

FNL Mobile trick worked on my iPhone 5 for Bred 11s on RD....
WHat is the FNL Mobile trick?
Basically get an iphone ipad or device that allows mobile browsing. On RD going on the mobile finishline site which is- m.finishline.com and type in what you are looking for ie- Jordan 13 and you should find the shoe you want. Proceed to checkout like you would normally on a mobile site and viola your done.....

I did this for the Bred 11's

I tried for the Knicks 1's and did not succeed (I have a feeling since it is so well known now that I needed to be extremely fast (they sold out really quick) to get them)

P.S.- User beware with this method there is a possibility that it will crash and you will have to hit back on your browser and re-enter again.... If that happens you may have the infamous triple (or more) charge from finishline that will provide you with no shoes and money being held by FNL... So use at your own risk....

Not use @ your own risk, FNL is one of the only companies that uses what apple uses.. Its a real time setting... FNL sells what finishline has... If you use a card and it gets declined or sent to a secondary user then its goes through for seconds and then gets spit back out ( your "all man they cancelled my order" ) otherwise only the exact amount gets sold... Foot on the other hand uses a first come pay, if they have 10 pair they sell 12... and deduct funds later... get it?
I've had the mobile site crash on me due to high traffic during the Bred XI's and my card got charged and I had no confirmation number. I had to call FNL and my bank on a conference call to get the funds released.... I wanted to give heads up, I know it wasn't the worst thing in the world but I just wanted to make sure people were aware of it.....

Had my sister-in-law try and get a ticket for me at FA. She said 10 people in front of her.  By the time she got in, they only had 7 and 13.5.  Horrible.

Looks like it's online for me.

Last edited:
talk to manager out here in FTL commerce CA "shipment not even arrived yet" monterrey park already gave out tickets
frown.gif

Got my wrist band yesterday could only get a sz12...Need a 10.5 or 11 so I hope to find somebody to trade with me

Not trying to spook anyone but I just left my local FTL which is the largest in the southeast and they only have 24 pair. They average around 400 pair for every GR. Went in to get a raffle ticket but they say corporate stopped the raffle so now it's FCFS. First release I'm going to have to actually do some work to get in the past year.

that is alarming to hear. i guess JB trying to up the hype by releasing limited amounts of pairs. hopefully my area got enough to cover the demand.

Last edited:
Not trying to spook anyone but I just left my local FTL which is the largest in the southeast and they only have 24 pair. They average around 400 pair for every GR. Went in to get a raffle ticket but they say corporate stopped the raffle so now it's FCFS. First release I'm going to have to actually do some work to get in the past year.

Where you from?

Nm see your from ga.

Last edited:
Think so? I respect your opinion...and I know NDC has a 1 per customer limit for these (usually an indication of production numbers and availability)...
I generally don't have a problem copping anything in my city, but I will take heed to your warning and make sure I'm at my spot(s) nice and early. Keep doin ya thing 160...
Oh, and who is homegirl in your avi?!

thanks bro

that's MIchael Jordan milf manager Estee Portnoy :smokin

These are definitely limited.

I had a theory early in this thread that these and the bred 11 would be similar to the olympic jordan releases this pass summer. Olympic 6s were everywhere and were easy to get, few weeks later the olympic 7s release and were pretty limited. Bred 11 were everywhere and were fairly easy with a little homework being done. Weeks later the 13s drop and hand out 8 tickets when they had 18 for the 11s.We'll see how overall limited they are on saturday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom