AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I've yet to hear anything from Hanon shop still. Starting to get a little nervous. SH seems like the only UK site with speedy shipping and prompt replies to emails and such. If i havent atleast got a reply to an email in 72 hrs than im gonna try my luck elsewhere. My order id doesn't even pull anything up on the site

I just pulled the trigger on the 13.5.  Came out to about $205 shipped for me.

you will get an email saying the system only charged you 5gbp shipping & they need to charge you an extra 15gbp for shipping to make a even 20gbp or refund & cancel the order & then possible customs

I just pulled the trigger on the 13.5.  Came out to about $205 shipped for me.

you will get an email saying the system only charged you 5gbp shipping & they need to charge you an extra 15gbp for shipping to make a even 20gbp or refund & cancel the order & then possible customs

:x

exactly why im keeping it stateside this release...(aside from the 13 i grabbed my cuz from livestock.ca :lol: )

As far as no 3M, what else differs from this pair and the 04 version.

Quality aside.
Shape of the toe box. 04 has a more narrow toe box. on the 2013 there is more of empty space ( helps with the creasing) 

softer tumbled leather on the 04 

color Varsity red (2013) vs. true red (2004). True red is darker and deeper red. 

inside lining. the lining around ankle runs further down the inside of the shoe in the 2004 model. 

100% honesty here... i loved my 04s but i hated how bad the toe boxes creased on them. i dont mind a firmer toe box.

Seriously?  Well it looks like I'll be canceling my order whenever I receive that email.

Man I'm in the hunt for a size 8... guess Ima have to look on eBay I don't mind getting them from euro sites and $20 or $30 over retail is not bad at all :smokin

Man I'm in the hunt for a size 8... guess Ima have to look on eBay I don't mind getting them from euro sites and $20 or $30 over retail is not bad at all :smokin

dont forget about the classified section on here. ive been patiently waiting for a good price.

$220 from basketmania is still better than resale market, but I've never been hit with customs after years of ordering overseas. If they had a 9.5 I would cop.

Last edited:
As far as no 3M, what else differs from this pair and the 04 version.

Quality aside.
Shape of the toe box. 04 has a more narrow toe box. on the 2013 there is more of empty space ( helps with the creasing) 

softer tumbled leather on the 04 

color Varsity red (2013) vs. true red (2004). True red is darker and deeper red. 

inside lining. the lining around ankle runs further down the inside of the shoe in the 2004 model. 

Thanks bro.

Appreciate it.

New to the retro game and this is my first pair of retro Js! These have been my fav Js of all time so im glad I got mines coming in soon cant wait! My boy was actually able to cop 2 pairs, one for him and myself.. in Philippines. He said no lines no hassle cuz folks out there cant afford them on RD. He should be arriving this week!

New to the retro game and this is my first pair of retro Js! These have been my fav Js of all time so im glad I got mines coming in soon cant wait! My boy was actually able to cop 2 pairs, one for him and myself.. in Philippines. He said no lines no hassle cuz folks out there cant afford them on RD. He should be arriving this week!
Nice. I'm gonna be going home to the Philippines later in June. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to Manila for the Playoff 8 release. 
smokin.gif

my order shipped yesterday, but according to UPS tracking only the label had been created so far

Just called NBA Store about my order. They say it will arrive between January 21st and 23rd. Mine must be delayed because I paid through PayPal. In PayPal is says "Processing", but according to NBA Store's policy "You aren't charged until your item is shipped". Everything else seems to be okay though.

Just called NBA Store about my order. They say it will arrive between January 21st and 23rd. Mine must be delayed because I paid through PayPal. In PayPal is says "Processing", but according to NBA Store's policy "You aren't charged until your item is shipped". Everything else seems to be okay though.

Yea I'm just happy I was able to grab a pair from them, I'll patiently wait. Came through clutch!

Back
Top Bottom