AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Do you guys think I'll be able to trade these for White Cement or Bred IV's? Missed out on my grails last year. 
mean.gif

I think thats whats turning me off to these...I can look past having no 3m but yeah the red looks so dull

A classic non the less but passing ill cop in 5 to 9 years when they drop with 3m wasn't a deal breaker till I seen the BHM 1s in 3m from sole to sockliner as for the red haven't seen them in person yet

I don't know why, but both the Finish Line and the Olympia Sports where I usually pick up Jordan Retros don't have these. I thought these were an all out GR?
This Finishline got everything last year but the GMP and limited Persona Pack IXs, and the Olympia got all the 4s except Cavs and Thunders, all the 12s and 10s, all the IXs except limited persona pack and Olives, and all the 7s and 6 except the gmp.
Very strange for what should be a very available GR.

Anybody peep that look extra curve on the side suede in that previous pic

I don't remember ever seeing that on em b4

Wth is up wit that

gonna try the RSVP thing again.

Got through eastbay with luck on the thunder 4's. Seriously doubt Im gonna get the same luck on these.

this colorway looks like crap without the 3M, and the OGs were the least favorite out of all the original colorways. $187 for these is a straight insult. Easy pass for me, going to cop Emerald 180s instead and wait for the Royals next month.

got mine on lock today, look decent in person. not gonna drop the bred for the 2004 or OG pairs so these will be copped

this colorway looks like crap without the 3M, and the OGs were the least favorite out of all the original colorways. $187 for these is a straight insult. Easy pass for me, going to cop Emerald 180s instead and wait for the Royals next month.

yeah seeing those pics make me feel like not copping that red just looks terrible

Back
Top Bottom