AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I was being re routed from PayPal back to the site to see an empty cart. My pair got ripped out the cart while paying through PayPal. Damnnnn !!!

Last edited:
roll.gif

Thats ebay prices my dude. 
Not really my dude. Prices are hovering around 300. Plus, if you like gambling on eBay and possibly getting a b grade, variant, or early release pair s...then yeah...i guess that's a good route. 
roll.gif

I got a pair locked thru NTSF and not really sweating it. Might pick up, might not... depends on how it feels when I get there to check it in person...

But g'damn, is these really that limited? Everyone seems to be striking out with 1 out of 5 making it thru online.

anybody get these early? whats the quality like? i still have my pair crispy from 04, but i can def use a pair to beat into the ground if they're decently up to par...?

what do you guys think?
got em a few days back dont expect 04. Dont get salty nt if u want em buy em, i got em to beat

Came into work, my manager offered me the discount. This changes everything, i'm probably getting them :lol:
The men's pair I saw looked a lil better than others.

Last edited:
I know whats next JB is going to slap "Nike Air" and make people buy them again

That's funny because that's exactly what they are doing. This guys said this back in May!! I'm glad my 04s still in VNDS condition so this will be an easy pass.

Can anybody who's got these early comment on fitment?  Do they run TTS, or are they a definite .5 size big like the retro 7's.

What if JB released 3M pairs online only and non-3M pairs to all the stores. They aren't marketing to the max. I'm just bored guys watching the Bulls and Knicks game eating Honey Nut Cheerios.

What if JB released 3M pairs online only and non-3M pairs to all the stores. They aren't marketing to the max. I'm just bored guys watching the Bulls and Knicks game eating Honey Nut Cheerios.

thinking of la la ?

Back
Top Bottom