AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I’ve worn these quite a bit, materials are top notch.
A51BA07C-53AC-4B74-83D9-2E356646F62C.jpeg
40333C82-DA6A-4888-8927-E54101644929.jpeg
7142C14F-1A6F-46AC-879F-6B745DDC427E.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥 saw these pictures and immediately signed up for the raffle. These look incredible on feet.

I forgot how quick the in-store process was.....I think I was in and out in like 45 seconds. LOL The guy at the register looked my name up, asked for my ID, confirmed the shoe size I selected when I made the appointment online, clicked something in the computer and said I was all good. Now, we shall wait and see.....

Last edited:
I forgot how quick the in-store process was.....I think I was in and out in like 45 seconds. LOL The guy at the register looked me up, asked for my ID, confirmed the show size I selected when I made the appointment, clicked something in the computer and said I was all good. Now, we shall wait and see.....

This is what i heard from another NTer

If you think about it, James and the Whitaker group prioritize local entires and if all* in-store time slot is guaranteed a pair and theres an appointment every 15(30?) minutes, thats capped at only 2-4 pairs per hour for 3-4 business day hours per store. I'm sure they have enough stock to allot this and allow more local people to win. Other shops have tried this "prioritizing local" raffle but even those raffles are crazy uncontrolled long lines because its uncapped at unlimited entries. This whole appointment process has been smooth and done beautifully from the start and we're 4-5 releases in already.

I’m going to Prosper later today to confirm my entry. So far I’m 3/3 with their raffle appointment process, hoping my luck continues!

I have my appointment today at A Ma Manure and this is my first time doing this procedure. If you win this "raffle" do they contact you by phone or email?

My appointment is today. My first time doing it also. Hoping to God it isn’t a waste of time and gas money.

Got yea…mine is at AMM I’m in Houston and I assume you are too so I was going to say I might run into you lol
Already. Yeah I was only able to get one scheduled at SS. Didn’t make in time for the AMM appt. Would’ve been nice to have two in store chances. Good luck bro.

Could you technically win four times? Like in-store, online raffle, discord then hit on the public release or you think they would block you by seeing the initial invoice from the in-store win?

Could you technically win four times? Like in-store, online raffle, discord then hit on the public release or you think they would block you by seeing the initial invoice from the in-store win?
I won in store raffle for the 1’s and scored a pair on release date.

I don’t believe I did the online raffle

i doubt they will put in much effort to stop this.

Any prediction or resale on these? I feel like it has to be the lowest of the 3 collabs? I know early 3s were had a reasonable prices. The AJ1 still seems to not be brutal. These going for significantly over retail?

Back
Top Bottom