AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
necessary air python Jordan 2s.

1652050121545.png

ME PERSONALLY, I’VE ALWAYS LIKED 2’s AND WONDERED WHY THE LACK OF LOVE FOR ‘EM…
I CURRENTLY OWN:
-OG WHT/RED/GREY
-OG CHICAGO LOWS
-NIGHTSHADES
-IRON PURPLE
-INFRARED 23’s
-MELO’S
-CONVERSE PACK

A CLASSIC,UNDERRATED SHOE IN MY OPINION…HOPING I CAN GET LUCKY WITH THESE TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION…HOLLA.

CED B.

I didn’t even enter discord raffle since I never used it/don’t know enough about it. But doesn’t seem like anything happened on there today. The raffle on the site has been pushed back again, now showing Fridays date, 5/13.

I have discord, but I'm not even gonna try on there. Seems like an easy way to try and get scammed
they made it confusing as hell

turn on dms? then turn off?

i get trying to make the discord thing popular, but jesus they made it ridiculous.

i typed “wtf” in the discord chat and got booted from saying anything again. didnt even type out the actual word. how do they know i didnt mean “what the fudge”

they made it confusing as hell

turn on dms? then turn off?

i get trying to make the discord thing popular, but jesus they made it ridiculous.

i typed “wtf” in the discord chat and got booted from saying anything again. didnt even type out the actual word. how do they know i didnt mean “what the fudge”

c0f336a2a782a45a951ad212e51d533c.gif

come on dawg lol, thats like saying you got suspended from school because you told the teacher to "suck your D" and you be like "what, I didn't say the D word, how do they know I didn't mean donut" . You knew what you were doing and your intentions lol

this whole release is getting bungled worse than union and I didn't think that was possible - like why do they keep moving the goal posts? poor form. get your stuff together learn how to run a business.

Trophy Room worst release of all time
followed by several travisscott.com stupid email subscription raffle
followed by Union 4 Taupe & Desert Moss email raffle
followed by Union 2 ghost charge fiasco.

yall saying the AMM 2 release is bad just because they postponed the release date? Bro, we been dealing with delayed release dates for the last two years. A release being delayed doesn't even phase me anymore lol

Trophy Room worst release of all time
followed by several travisscott.com stupid email subscription raffle
followed by Union 4 Taupe & Desert Moss email raffle
followed by Union 2 ghost charge fiasco.

yall saying the AMM 2 release is bad just because they postponed the release date? Bro, we been dealing with delayed release dates for the last two years. A release being delayed doesn't even phase me anymore lol
1652235709079.png

son of Jordan 1s. not to be confused with son of mars

Back
Top Bottom